To think that troll Katie Hopkins has sank to a new low?

(35 Posts)
VodkaKnockers Sun 01-Dec-13 00:40:44

Making comments on Scottish life expectancy on a day when 8 Glaswegians have lost their lives in the helicopter crash.

Will that woman do anything for attention?

giraffesCantGoGuising Sun 01-Dec-13 00:42:50

angry

Screamqueen Sun 01-Dec-13 00:46:43

I saw this...there really are no words! Regardless of how inappropriate her "joke" was, it was also very nasty, I'm Scottish and I don't particularly appreciate being described as "that lot"!!!

caruthers Sun 01-Dec-13 00:49:16

I don't watch her to get annoyed about her.

Screamqueen Sun 01-Dec-13 00:54:10

I dont watch her either caruthers - her comments were on twitter which someone had re-posted on my facebook.

TheArticFunky Sun 01-Dec-13 00:54:30

I think she is a few paninis short of a picnic. Totally lacking in emotional intelligence.

VodkaKnockers Sun 01-Dec-13 00:56:07

Normally I just ignore her but my twitter & FB feeds are chock-a-block with responses to her and their are not pleasant.

God help her if she sets foot here as I think she will be give a few 'Glesga Kisses!'

Buttercup4 Sun 01-Dec-13 01:07:57

She is disgusting. It's infuriating that any TV show would book her.

HerlockSholmes Sun 01-Dec-13 01:13:23

she's a clart.

i wish she would disappear back to the obscure hole she came from so i could stop hearing about her.

VodkaKnockers Sun 01-Dec-13 01:15:49

One of the most Glaswegian response I ready was:

Away and get pumped in a field ya daft bun!

Financeprincess Sun 01-Dec-13 01:17:47

Aren't you just giving her the oxygen of publicity, which presumably is what she wants?

Littlecurrentbun Sun 01-Dec-13 01:18:06

She's a bitch. What a disgust she is.

thepig Sun 01-Dec-13 01:18:14

Why would anyone NOT book her is the more pertinent question.

This thread is exactly why commercial, ratings-driven tv will continue to pay her well.

She's just a professional like kelvin mckenzie et al, and she's not going away anytime soon because she's the best-fed troll in the land right now.

thepig Sun 01-Dec-13 01:19:25

*professional troll

Merel Sun 01-Dec-13 01:20:13

You are promoting her nonsense and her career by even referring and drawing attention to her. YABU

neiljames77 Sun 01-Dec-13 01:20:40

I know people say any publicity is good publicity but why would anyone want to portray themselves as such a horrible bastard?
Unless it's because it's panto season and we're looking for a villian,

Bettercallsaul1 Sun 01-Dec-13 01:21:54

Unfortunately, her calculated attempts to stir up controversy are a marketable asset - her only one.

The only dignified response to her "views" is to deny them any reaction at all.

WandaDoff Sun 01-Dec-13 01:22:01

I pity her children.

caruthers Sun 01-Dec-13 01:22:58

People seem to love a good villain.

Ignore her and she goes away.

neiljames77 Sun 01-Dec-13 01:25:47

Who's her audience or target subject though?
Men and women in equal measure deem her as an out and out twat.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 01-Dec-13 01:26:03

I sometimes wonder if threads such as these aren't started by her pr team. I certainly wasn't aware of her commented until now.

If not well - her pr team have an easy job don't they.

She is, if nothing else, very good at what she does.

VodkaKnockers Sun 01-Dec-13 01:26:24

I get what you are all saying but surely there is a line and she has just leap frogged over it?

People have died. There are 8 families who will be in mourning this Christmas and this idiot is using this as a publicity tool?

It is thoughtless and down right cruel to those 8 families who are dealing with tragedy.

beansbeansgoodfortheheart Sun 01-Dec-13 01:28:39

She knows what she is doing.

Don't feed the trolls.

JapaneseMargaret Sun 01-Dec-13 05:45:12

I had no idea about her comments, and would most likely have stayed in blissful ignorance of them ... but for this thread... hmm

Why publicise her bile?

Fakebook Sun 01-Dec-13 06:04:34

She's a joke! Obviously following a script to drum up outrage. I can't really get worked up about her because to me, she's a non-entity. If someone important starting spouting the same shit then I'd be worried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now