do you shower daily? (be honest!)

(357 Posts)
principalitygirl Thu 28-Nov-13 11:28:59

obviously if you have a very newborn or you're ill then maybe a might miss a day, but generally speaking do you shower (or bath) every day? I do, but sometimes I might shower in the morning one day but then not shower next until the next evening, if I have a gym session or exercise class planned. I do wear deodorant and clean clothes daily but too many showers irritate my skin and are just a faff. grim, or not grim?

Salmotrutta Sun 01-Dec-13 12:40:30

Showering every day is all very well but someone up there mentioned musty smelling clothes.

All the showering in the world is pointless if you never launder your clothes properly.

I might only shower every other day to preserve my paper-like skin (and spend bloody ages putting on emollients afterwards) but underwear, vest-tops, socks, t-shirts and any items worn next to the skin are worn once then laundered.

Salmotrutta Sun 01-Dec-13 12:41:57

Oh, and someone at my work wears some hideous Body Shop lotion that smells of god knows what.

It's overpowering and makes me feel queasy.

perplexedpirate Sun 01-Dec-13 13:18:28

Every other day unless I've been dancing, when I always shower afterward. I've got long, mad thick hair though, so It's a pain to dry and style so often. sad

hipocondriaco Sun 01-Dec-13 13:23:20

People who don't shower every day are almost as disgusting as people who come back downstairs in the same clothes after going for a poo.

NigellasLeftNostril Sun 01-Dec-13 13:26:54

ummm ......confused....for real?

DoesZingBumpLookBigInThis Sun 01-Dec-13 13:27:24

hipo

grin

jacktherat Mon 02-Dec-13 00:31:22

I shower every morning, but only wash my hair every other day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now