To think running over my sons foot with a car should have hurt more then this?

(30 Posts)
notnagging Fri 22-Nov-13 09:41:25

I feel terrible before you startsad my 10 year old son was rushing to get into the car. I thought he was in, he wasn't and I ran over his foot! He cried for about 10mins then said he was fine. U was ready to take him to a&e but he said he wanted to go to school. My husband is a first aider, checked him out and said ' he's fine, I've had my foot run over loads of times!' Is it possible that he's actually inherited feet made from steel?!hmm

5Foot5 Fri 22-Nov-13 16:37:16

My mother reversed over our cat on the driveway one day. She was fine!

Your mother or the cat?

weepingvipers Fri 22-Nov-13 16:45:37

Someone I know ran over his daughters head! Honestly! She slipped in mud as he was reversing. The ground was so soft that she had no more than a tyre track and a headache.

20 years later she thinks it's hilarious, he looks like he wants to vomit every time she mentions it.

Percephone Fri 22-Nov-13 16:56:28

Both were fine 5Foot5 wink

notnagging Fri 22-Nov-13 19:18:43

Weeping vipers shockshockshockshock

weepingvipers Fri 22-Nov-13 21:07:35

When she first told me I figured it was rubbish, in fact I decided she was one who told tall tales and kept a distance. Then I met her dad who confirmed it. My face was just like ^ shock shock shock shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now