to ask if you emigrated, what criteria did you base your decision on?

(29 Posts)

I am having a very hard time deciding where I want to stay. It will either be Vietnam, US or UK. Each has its pros and cons, and it is a very hard decision.

Sangria grin

I was proposed to on facebook by a man in the US who had been in jail twice for violence....

I'm 76 pounds. No way!

Pippi, at the moment, I have decided to stay single. smile I was a very late bloomer due to over protective and dysfunctional family. Part of the reason I love Vietnam is because of the people who have treated me so well. I have stability here. I've come a long way in 7 years. smile

I really want children actually, but haven't even had a proper boyfriend yet. Lots to do and don't know where to start grin

I'd pick Vietnam out of those three.

Best of luck, OP! smile

Pippilangstrompe Mon 18-Nov-13 19:36:20

Why not make a decision to stay 5 years or whatever length of time you thinkis suitable to give making a life there a real chance. Throw yourself into making what you can of it and decide what you are going to do next when the time period is up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now