To think that none of you give a shiny shit that I

(204 Posts)
HoneyDragon Mon 18-Nov-13 12:40:01

Like Matthew Wright
Rinse my mince
And sometimes call people Hun on Facebook

grin

TEEurkeyDay Tue 19-Nov-13 06:24:07

The obsession with skid marks on Mumsnet boggles my mind. I just leave them in the bowl. Subsequent flushing eventually gets rid of them.

My husband is now trained to do the same.

It's such a British/Irish thing to worry about.

TheRealAmandaClarke Tue 19-Nov-13 04:44:32

Doh.
MW

TheRealAmandaClarke Tue 19-Nov-13 04:43:53

It seems I do care.
So YAbu grin

TheRealAmandaClarke Tue 19-Nov-13 04:42:55

Well, I googled MR. hmm
When you say "like"......

DoesZingBumpLookBigInThis Tue 19-Nov-13 00:44:58

HoneyD

I care about absolutely everything you do.

especially when you are being a klutz! grin

FreudiansSlipper Tue 19-Nov-13 00:03:37

I have no idea feelingood confused am anxious now what if Mr Wright does not share my love of bleach

I am not sure I could get over that along with the mince washing sad tragically for us love does not conquer all sad sad sad

Well if mince-rinsing is frowned upon, what I do with mine must be considered reprehensible... If making anything involving mince, I boil the (steak) mince the night before, leave it to cool overnight, then scoop the solidified, congealed fat off the top the following evening and use the mince in whatever it is I'm cooking blush grin.

thebody Mon 18-Nov-13 23:45:57

I don't have a baby I just do. I shoplift from Netto as well.

thebody Mon 18-Nov-13 23:44:29

I park in the mother and baby bays.. I have a toilet brush.

rinsing mince is unhinged.

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 23:41:39

nice link PCD

Freud how fucked up would it be for you then of Mathew turned up naked cept ofr apron but rinsing mince, in your kitchen on a bleaching day...now what would you do?

I am trying to train mine to do nothing but ghosts grin
Works better for constipated offspring...

FreudiansSlipper Mon 18-Nov-13 23:37:36

I do not just like Mathew Wright I love him

Rinsing mince is just odd. Ex used to before it was cooked but he also added cucumber to stirfry's

I love bleach lots is tipped down the toilet and I have a bleaching day every few months I get high on the stuff while cleaning

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 23:36:23

13?

My DS is nearly 8. The skids are deinately inherited from DH. I have trained him now to wipe arse, wipe bowl. But only just.

Don't ever look at your bathroom walls next to toilet in full sunlight - you will see them, the splashes.

I now clean said piss of walls - and by god I let them know about it.

Maryz Mon 18-Nov-13 23:32:10

I trained my boys not to dribble on the seat/leave the seat up/leave skid marks/spend fucking hours in there.

They forgot it all the day they turned 13 [sob]

And I swear the eat loo roll. And toothpaste, but that's another thread.

timidviper Mon 18-Nov-13 23:25:30

Look, rinsing mince is bad for you! This is not a Daily Fail link but it was in there too so it must be true!

Our big Tesco has just been done up so is ok, Asda on the other hand requires a shower when you get home, in fact a full decontamination unit would be good

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 23:08:42

Well what are you dithering about women!

Well my senitents about tescos are it always seems to have smelly people in the unwashed kind. Asda - and I'd bet my chuffin house on it that it aways has some twats standing outside smoking in doorway - move the fuck away, away from my kids. When I smoked I never smoked near other people unless it was in the outdoor bit of pubs in latter years.

It boils my piss it does. So my guilty pleasure is M & S. spend less as less to buy.

I haven't read any of the thread but just wanted to say you are wrong on every front.

Oh, I've just had a ranty thread about Tesco, no need to be nice about it.

As DH does most of the toilet cleaning, I don't feel I can complain grin.
And he is training DS1-4 to not dribble/wipe up after dribbles/lift seat AND put seat back down.
So my interest in toilet cleaning issues is more theoretical.

The loo roll however...

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 22:57:22

best look ot for that Betterware catalogue then PCD and in true MN feministo style - why doesnt DH sort out the toilet brush issue if it bother him - maybe you should get him one for Christmas for a laugh - or woud he not think that funny.

We have a little tesco's though how it is still little with the amount of post school post bed time runs we do for the nuaghty extras I'll never know. I dont like going to our big one - ive got very snobby bout it bbut htats for another thread.

feeling, we have a 'little' Tesco (in the village, walking distance) and a 'big' Tesco (3mi away, better stocked)
Yep, the poo troll, c'est moi!!

Would Lakeland lower themselves to be stocking ToiletDuck consumables? I think not <hoiks>

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 22:50:51

i'll stop posting now I will

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 22:50:33

PCD half a dozen LOL at a 'big' tescos somewhere calling you a RL poo troll

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 22:49:22

Well I find it fascintating maryz saves her poos for ikea. God who knew them red 'family' cards stretched that far

feelingood Mon 18-Nov-13 22:48:29

PCD have you tried Wilkos or Lakeland you know such domesticated shops and that ilk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now