Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think this company's hiring policy seems...interesting

(59 Posts)
OrlandoWoolf Thu 14-Nov-13 19:53:31

metro.co.uk/2013/11/13/the-glass-ceiling-illustrated-in-one-meet-the-staff-web-page-4186032/

I don't just think it's the glass ceiling that's the issue here. The other staff all seem to have a few things in common.

WallyBantersJunkBox Fri 15-Nov-13 13:06:55

It is an equal opportunities company:

All the woman are equally young, equally styled and equally slim......

I wonder what the directors have decided is the theme for the Christmas Foam Party - sexy elf, Sexy Mrs Claus, Sexy Christmas Cracker? I bet they are giddy with excitement.

currentbuns Fri 15-Nov-13 13:10:24

Wally I'm not sure you can tell whether the women are all slim or not from the headshots, to be fair.

WallyBantersJunkBox Fri 15-Nov-13 13:16:29

Looking closely at the photos I think you can tell that the majority of them aren't obese either.

zatyaballerina Fri 15-Nov-13 13:18:12

It looks like they're only hiring women they want to sleep with, which I suppose they aregrin The men are very happy looking in their photoswink

Quangle Fri 15-Nov-13 13:19:05

Love their passive aggressive disclaimer. The public are not commenting on the looks of your staff, you morons. They are commenting on you. Negatively. That help at all?

What a bunch of creeps.

AnnieJanuary Fri 15-Nov-13 13:28:34

I have short hair. I'd never get hired.

territt Fri 15-Nov-13 14:44:21

No one on here really knows, im guessing with a company of that size that they aren't the only people employed there.

Mimishimi Fri 15-Nov-13 20:34:57

Ha ha!

TondelayoSchwarzkopf Fri 15-Nov-13 20:41:18

Ha! They do all have the same hair don't they?

If they are showing pictures of the accounts support I am guessing those are ALL their employees - indeed the article states that.

Can't wait for my promotion to the board, I'm going to only employ hot, 20 something guys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now