AIBU to think that if you have day of the doctor thats

(33 Posts)
issey6cats Thu 14-Nov-13 13:08:05

supposed to be reckoning for all the decisions the doctor has made in his many lives, that Peter Davidson, Patrick Troughton, Tom Baker AND Paul Mcgann should be in the program and not just David Tennant and Matt Smith fe3els like they have just picked the two most recent pretty boys

HettiePetal Thu 14-Nov-13 22:08:59

My DS ran into my room about an hour ago, gibbering with excitement. Honestly, for a moment I thought we'd won the lottery!

All to do with seeing Paul McGann in the teaser. Why this is so wonderful, I'm not sure - but he's very happy!

I bloody love Doctor Who.

My DH had a fangasm watching Night of the Doctor. We're going to watch Day of the Doctor in 3D at Pictureville. Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

teaandtoastplease Thu 14-Nov-13 22:35:20

I love Dr Who but get so lost in it all - makes me feel a bit dim thank god for the tinterweb to fill me in on all the bits that go over my head

steff13 Thu 14-Nov-13 23:05:14

All to do with seeing Paul McGann in the teaser. Why this is so wonderful, I'm not sure - but he's very happy!

My husband is very happy, too. He said Paul McGann was the Doctor from the movie, I have no idea who he is. I know he's no David Tennant. ;)

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 15-Nov-13 11:12:21

Eek The Night of the Doctor was good!

DS1 is five and was sat next to me shaking with a mixture of fear and excitement! When it finished he leapt up 'Mummy why was it so short, where is the rest!?'.

grin

Nessalina Fri 15-Nov-13 12:50:41

So exciting to see Paul McGann again! So happy he finally got a regeneration!! It bodes well for the Day of the Doctor - if Moffatt had THAT up his sleeve for the prequel, who knows what's coming in the main event?! * explodes with excitement *

gordyslovesheep Fri 15-Nov-13 13:02:02

YABU the story line is focused on the current series and the time between McGann and Eccleston so it's more relevant to the current doctors (plus you have to avoid the issue of the Dr suddenly being a fat 65 year old ...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now