To be very worried about this website? Pls help

(19 Posts)
cmlfj Mon 16-Jun-14 17:32:48

This company are very irritating to deal with. I ordered from them and heard and saw nothing for 10days. I then left an email a day for a week and also a voice message on both their order status ans sales lines everyday for a week. All ignored. I cancelled and ordered elsewhere. By return I then got an email saying it had shipped. Couldn't get through to tell them I didn't want it. Even their direct line had a full maibox.

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 18:36:17

Thank you so much for lovely replies. I couldnt reply earlier because I was at work :0.
I called them and it has been dispatched. Lady gave me order number and apologised for delayed.
Thank you all for a great help--- when I get dressed I will let you know how they are.
Thank you one more time ..

BitOutOfPractice Mon 11-Nov-13 08:00:52

Middle. Not midfield

BitOutOfPractice Mon 11-Nov-13 08:00:33

If they are a small company they may send the emails manually and it was the midfield of the night!!

ZillionChocolate Mon 11-Nov-13 08:00:00

I'd wait until Tuesday before contacting them, sometimes emails are delayed.

I ordered from them just over a year ago as well, can't remember if I got a confirmation email but the clothes arrived with no issue.

CrohnicallyTired Mon 11-Nov-13 06:51:49

Does your email have a spam filter? All sorts of genuine emails get caught by mine, so I'd check your junk/spam folder.

Sokmonsta Mon 11-Nov-13 03:05:46

I have ordered from them myself. It was just over a year ago so tbh I don't remember if I got a confirmation email - I'm sure I must have done otherwise I would have worried as you are. But the goods did arrive. I would give them a ring. There may have been a problem with their website meaning your order didn't go through properly.

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 02:35:05

But= bit

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 02:34:51

O thank you very much. Feeling but better. I am off to sleep. Going to work Tom. :-)

rundontwalk Mon 11-Nov-13 02:17:32

If you google choldrenswear.co.UK reviews then quite a bit comes up-they seem to also sell on amazon. I wouldn't worry.

WallyBantersJunkBox Mon 11-Nov-13 02:02:31

Next time take a screen shot of the order confirmed page and email it to yourself for reference.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 01:55:22

Thank you sooo much. I did everything you said except calling them. I will do it in the morning. One more time,thank you very much for a help.:-)

Have you checked your spam/junk folder BTW? Perhaps the email ended up in there.

WallyBantersJunkBox Mon 11-Nov-13 01:42:06

Try logging back in to the site and check your email address?

It may have autocorrected to something else, or you may have typed it in wrong.

Could be a million reasons for a lack if reply. There is nothing you can do now - go to bed and ring them first thing in the morning.

Phone them in the morning - give them your details and the approx. time you ordered.

They provide a lot of contact information here and seem very thorough - so I'd definitely talk to them before you panic.

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 01:24:07

I paid by debit card. After it said proceed I expected email or something. But still nothing. I have got only thank you and that prosumer had gone through. And that will send an email which never came :-(
Thank you for your reply.
I tried to google them but I just can see address ...

moanymandy Mon 11-Nov-13 01:20:12

why don't you Google them and see if there are any reviews on them?

Also how did you pay for them? if you paid on a credit card then you will protected against anything fraudulent and should be able to claim your money back.

Brokensoul Mon 11-Nov-13 01:13:37

Good evening
Pls help. I just ordered some dresses for my girls for baptisam from childrenswear. co. uk
and I never got confirmation email. They are based in Birmingham (- at least that what is says) . I have this bad feeling in my tummy . Usually anywhere else I order email comes straight away ( next, gap... Etc)
Does anyone knows about them and if they are genuin? Thank you so much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now