to refuse to show colleagues..

(228 Posts)
Coldlightofday Fri 08-Nov-13 20:34:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

puntasticusername Sun 10-Nov-13 21:02:42

<swoons> that's it, I gotta snog, I can depart the thread happy now!

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 20:51:20

candycoatedwaterdrops Sun 10-Nov-13 20:43:21

Honestly, there are nice ways of saying; I don't agree with you. It's not anything that one can really get worked about, unlike something like.....parking!

MulberryHag Sun 10-Nov-13 20:38:33

VTech you just proved my point, you sound so jealous, insecure and angry!

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 20:19:22

candycoatedwaterdrops Sun 10-Nov-13 20:12:29

I cannot believe how aggressive people like vtech have been to the OP. I do wonder how they function in the world being so rude or perhaps they are just keyboard warriors?

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 19:58:07

puntasticusername Sun 10-Nov-13 19:55:52

Cold but...we ARE having an affair! You said you loved me! You said we were running away together any day now! I can't believe you're doing this...

You You're bang on, she's brilliant. The most U thing she does is never giving me anything to complain about on here. Though that is pretty damn U in itself, come to think.

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 19:52:14

vtechjazz Sun 10-Nov-13 19:48:40

I'm not insecure, I just have a low tolerance of holier-than-thou smug women like the op. Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow op, and you're not too lonely up there on your high horse. Hopefully the groveling crowds of baby crazed colleagues make you feel all big and important by begging you to see the photos some more! Fingers crossed for ya!

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 19:42:56

Coupon Sun 10-Nov-13 19:39:56

> he just texted a workmate a picture with no added appeals of secrecy

There shouldn't have to be an "added appeal of secrecy". It should go without saying that you don't share someone else's photos without asking them first if it would be OK. Just basic good manners and courtesy to the person who sent them to you.

MulberryHag Sun 10-Nov-13 19:27:27

VTechJazz you sound as though you're pretty insecure and you think other women are better than you and look down on you. Just because you think you've experienced that-don't take it out on the OP. You sound very very bitter.
Cold, hearing back from the Father secret lover and his wife blissfully ignorant to your raging affair that they appreciate what you did should be all you need. Take that bullseye off your ass and have a G&T! smile

candycoatedwaterdrops Sun 10-Nov-13 19:22:41

Just wrap up one of those reborn dolls in a big blanket and claim it's the baby.

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 18:59:41

candycoatedwaterdrops Sun 10-Nov-13 18:46:36

Cold There is no baby, is there? This is one big secret that you've made up to hide the affair you're having, isn't it?

fairy1303 Sun 10-Nov-13 17:58:48

cold I expect you will steal the pompoms first chance you get anyway.

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 17:17:12

YouTheCat Sun 10-Nov-13 17:14:58

Oooooh I know this one! Is the answer 'yes, and she's a jolly nice woman' grin

puntasticusername Sun 10-Nov-13 17:12:48

<shakes pompoms>

Have you heard the one about my mother in law?

puntasticusername Sun 10-Nov-13 17:06:40

Oh yes, do, this thread needs all the light relief it can get I think smile

2goatytocare Sun 10-Nov-13 17:00:32

Thats a very different from asking to see a baby photo looking

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 16:55:23

LookingThroughTheFog Sun 10-Nov-13 16:49:41

^ I know a few secret martyrs, it pisses me of that they feel like they are better than me, and that I am some sort of nosey/intrusive gossip for asking innocent questions about people^

Oh dear, you'd flipping hate me! I had a nervous breakdown and only discussed the ins and outs of it with one friend in the office. Only a small number of them know about my bipolar diagnosis. None of them know about the miscarriages I've had. I'm going through therapy to deal with PTSD, which the office does know about because of my absences. I've been asked 'Innocent questions' such as 'So what trauma have you had then?' loudly, across a full room. They at least waited until we were alone to ask whether I'd been suicidal.

I reserve the right to be private at work.

Coldlightofday Sun 10-Nov-13 16:43:48

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now