What would you do if your DP was a zombie

(138 Posts)
FortyDoorsToNowhere Sun 03-Nov-13 12:52:41

Would you attempt to kill them.

If zombies turn humans into zombies would your rather be a zombie like your DP

DawnOfTheDee Mon 04-Nov-13 15:47:09

I think the pension/insurance thing depends on what type of zombie apocalypse you are experiencing.

A - the dead have risen as there is no more room in hell George A Romero-traditional style zompoc

or

B - a pandemic where humans are infected with a virus e.g. the 'Rage' virus in 28 Days Later.

If you are in Zompoc A then yes an insurance policy would pay out. If you are in Zompoc B then no it wouldn't. In scenario B you wouldn't be able to kill him either as that would render the policy void too. You could just send him on his way and hope someone else kills him.....then we would pay out.

ToriaPumpkin Mon 04-Nov-13 15:54:25

I would kill him then make a nice cup of tea and wait for all this to blow over. We've got a garage full of nice heavy blunt instruments, climbing and ice axes, ski poles and wood axes and a claymore in the attic so I reckon I'd stand a good chance. I also have a neighbour who works for the firearms branch of the police so provided he'd survived the first wave I'd head round to his house with DS, the camping stove and all the tinned food.

HomeIsWhereTheGinIs Mon 04-Nov-13 18:47:27

We've talked about this too (in a scary amount of detail). We both agree that if one of us gets turned, the other has to end them. We honestly thought about adding it to our vows!

FortyDoorsToNowhere Mon 04-Nov-13 18:58:00

I am thinking about setting up a zombie protection plan.

For a quote go to www.fortyzombieprotection.com

FortyDoorsToNowhere Mon 04-Nov-13 18:58:48
headlesslambrini Mon 04-Nov-13 19:03:28

I haven't had a conversation about this with DH. I'm really worried now, has anyone got any tips on how to broach the subject?

needaholidaynow Mon 04-Nov-13 19:05:14

He was the other day and I just laughed at him grin

OrmirianResurgam Mon 04-Nov-13 19:06:12

Smash the fucker's skull!!!

<wonders if anyone noticed the teeny residue of irritation towards DH>

grin

Of course I'd kill him. He wouldn't be my DH, he'd be a mindless drooling groaning monster... much like he is every Sat afternoon whilst watching the football.

FoofGoesPoof Mon 04-Nov-13 19:07:49

Agreed OrmirianR

FortyDoorsToNowhere Mon 04-Nov-13 22:03:33

I have just worked out a new zombie plan and not going to tell DH.

If DH knows it he will know my weakness.

Aibu to keep this top secret.

OodaresingingoftheDoctorDonna Fri 08-Nov-13 18:22:00

Dh says he will hit me in the head , I'm putting him on a lead a la 'walking dead' packhorse.

We're debating how we tell if the slow moving teen is a zombie.

ipswichwitch Sat 09-Nov-13 12:00:47

I'd have to stove his head in and run off with Darryl Dixon (sorry DH!!)

It's him or the DCs, no contest really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now