What would you do if your DP was a zombie

(138 Posts)
FortyDoorsToNowhere Sun 03-Nov-13 12:52:41

Would you attempt to kill them.

If zombies turn humans into zombies would your rather be a zombie like your DP

Catsmamma Sun 03-Nov-13 13:41:04

dd says we could chop off his arms and use him for pulling things, no such sentimentality for me...I would hit him in the head with the breadboard. or the fire irons.

BlueJess Sun 03-Nov-13 13:43:04

I'm not sure I have sufficient information to judge... If there any way to be de-zombiefied?

BlueJess Sun 03-Nov-13 13:44:10

All those that would head for the firearms - what if you had Zombie DC?

catgirl1976fucker Sun 03-Nov-13 13:45:51

I would keep zombie DS in the shed

FortyDoorsToNowhere Sun 03-Nov-13 13:46:18

I think I would be a zombie if DC was.

Catsmamma Sun 03-Nov-13 13:46:19

of course you cannot be de zombified!

and bash them all with the breadboard. ALL OF THEM!!

Lweji Sun 03-Nov-13 13:46:47

Yes, then grieve.

If exH, though, I'd shoot, cut head and burn.

DS, on the other hand...

Badvoc Sun 03-Nov-13 13:48:32

Destroy him.

BlueJess Sun 03-Nov-13 13:48:37

Hmm. I think DH and I will have to discuss and establish a policy.

Don't think I could bash the DC though even if I had a breadboard

elfycat Sun 03-Nov-13 13:51:21

If DH was a zombie? I don't think I'd notice to be honest.

<looks over at other sofa to sprawled figure blankly watching TV>

BelaLugosisShed Sun 03-Nov-13 14:01:11

I'd keep his head in a bag and feed it on rats <shrug>

Maryz Sun 03-Nov-13 14:04:16

Yes, I would shoot dh happily especially today

It would be harder if it was the kids. But I think I could shoot child 1 or 2 to save child 3 (in any combination). But the last child - no, I would just succumb to zombieness myself.

MoldieOldNaiceHam Sun 03-Nov-13 14:08:11

If the dc were zombies too then it would be best if they had two zombie parents. I don't want people gossiping about us at school.

Oh look, it's Moldie and her zombie kids hmm

Fuck it. My name is Moldie. Of course I'd be a zombie!

DavidHarewoodsFloozy Sun 03-Nov-13 14:09:36

I,d defo keep him (after sedation and removal of zombie teeth). I need him for carrying Christmas shopping around town.

Ok, so he,d be slow, but you can only shuffle through the crowds anyway. No banal chatter, no stopping at every apple/game store, no stopping to watch T.V.

Yes I'm keeping mine. Don,t know where I'd stand if the apocalypse happens at Easter.

Lweji Sun 03-Nov-13 14:11:40

You may be right, David. Although maybe use Hannibal Lecter's mask? And a lead, just in case he'd wander off. grin

LtEveDallas Sun 03-Nov-13 14:11:53

Zombie DH would be headless quicker than you can say steaknife, although I would miss the ironing.

Zombie DD - well I'd kill her and then myself. No point going on without her.

DulcetMoans Sun 03-Nov-13 14:13:30

Ah, this one is easy - in fact its written into our wedding vows - he gets it in the head with whatever will do the job. Same if I turn first.

I will treasure the memories...!

MisterBadExample Sun 03-Nov-13 14:15:17

Zombies are dead. Debraining them is really just the first stage in laying the corpse out for burial. HOnestly a bit creeped out at all the folks saying they'd keep their loved ones' corpses about unburied/uncremated. Not on.

So, yeah, nearest and dearest are dead, I get started on undertaking the necessary arrangements. DCs first, in my case, the DSs inherited the farmboy build with modern nutrition. They'd be big, strong, dangerous zombies.

cardibach Sun 03-Nov-13 14:17:17

I don't have a DP, but I can't help musing - what would it be like to be a zombie? All your decisions seem to be based on it being a bad thing, but what if it isn't? WHat if it is fairly peaceful, what with the shuffling and lack of crap conversation, need to work, pay mortgage etc?
I think this needs considering.

ZingWantsCake Sun 03-Nov-13 14:20:56

nothing as I'd already be a zombie

DavidHarewoodsFloozy Sun 03-Nov-13 14:21:06

You evil genius Lweji!
Can,t believe how many of you get rid, what happened to in sickness and in health?
The moaning can,t be worse than man-flu can it?
<ponders and perhaps re-thinks>.

ninah Sun 03-Nov-13 14:23:53

dress him up as me and send him into work

FortyDoorsToNowhere Sun 03-Nov-13 14:24:12

DH has said he will kill us all

He'd fit right into the crowds in Birmingham on a Saturday afternoon tbh. Nobody would notice.

I'd take his teeth out and make him a nice lead, and he could sleep in the downstairs loo (it has a lock which can be locked from the outside). I reckon he could still work the washing machine and run the hoover round every now and then.

ilikemysleep Sun 03-Nov-13 14:26:51

Depends if the kids had been zombified or not. If they had, I'd let him zombify me. If not, I'd fight him to the death smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now