Noooooooooooo!

(13 Posts)
D0oinMeCleanin Sat 02-Nov-13 23:37:34

It was all planned. I would host the party, I would provide the illuminious blue face and body paint and the glitter. I would fill the children full of e-numbertastic Haribo and Carpi Sun. I would provide ghostly decor and SFX and scare them all witless.

Then they would remove not only their own children but also mine.

So, why is it that I have 4 illuminous blue children upstairs when I only gave birth to two normal coloured children? There's something not right with this picture sad and they drank the all of thelambrini wine and took the Bulmers home angry

I've been had sad

HoneyDragon Sat 02-Nov-13 23:39:15

Say what now?

D0oinMeCleanin Sat 02-Nov-13 23:41:44

There are 4 very blue children upstairs and I am the only adult left [scared] and they've snaffled the Bulmers when they left angry

Suzietastic Sat 02-Nov-13 23:45:25

I reckon you drank EVERYTHING.

D0oinMeCleanin Sat 02-Nov-13 23:46:39

Not yet I haven't grin

They left the Vodka!

HoneyDragon Sat 02-Nov-13 23:46:47

Where did the extra children come from?

Why have the grown ups gone?

And how rude to take all the Bulmers.

I'm down with the blue kids though, that sounds normal. May need you to back up to why for everything else though grin

HaroldLloyd Sat 02-Nov-13 23:49:44

Hide from the blue children and drink the vodka. After that you won't care about the blue children.

D0oinMeCleanin Sat 02-Nov-13 23:53:34

Halloween party. Dd2 was Avatar. Now they are all blue kittens hmm

Dsis and Dmother where supposed to take their own children and mine home with them. Dmother drank too much lambrini has a poorly head, so decided to have the children next week instead. I, in my wizened lambrini'd state, decided that if Dsis's children were not afraid of my usually mentalist foster dog, they could all sleep at mine.

Usually mentalist foster dog was so overwhelmed by the fact that our regular quota of small people had tripled that she rolled over and showed them all her belly. They all "Awww'd". They are blue. They are all upstairs. Dsis took the Bulmers home.

DH is hungover but sober and on breakfast duty.

It's all the dog's fault!

HoneyDragon Sat 02-Nov-13 23:57:41

You're going to have a sore head in the morning grin

And blue sheets

And a sad dog when the tiny blue people go.

I blame your mother and the Lambrini naice wine.

YouTheCat Sat 02-Nov-13 23:58:23

Bastards! grin

meditrina Sat 02-Nov-13 23:59:34

As long as DH will live up to the promise of breakfast duty (and brings you yours in bed) you'll survive!

ExcuseTypos Sun 03-Nov-13 00:06:12

Sounds like a good night!

D0oinMeCleanin Sun 03-Nov-13 00:18:30

The -party-- dining room disagrees Excuse, we let them play wrap the mummy, or rather we advised them to play wrap the mummy. They played "Let's all be blue hamsters" I have 6 hamster beds in my dining room.

It seemed like a good idea when they promised to be sleeping hamsters. They lied sad

My sister took home the only 2 children that actually sleep and the Bulners to drink in peace sad

Did I mention she took the Bulmers? angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now