To fancy Jeremy Paxman after seeing him and his beard on Graham Norton?

(23 Posts)
ScoutJemAndBoo Sat 02-Nov-13 22:47:52

Oh, me too, OP. saw this last night and thought "I so would" grin

HotDogSlaughter Sat 02-Nov-13 22:36:31

Do you know what I damn well know exactly what you mean.

The beard - I like!!!

Yes, I agree re Paxo, not yes, yabu.

Yes, and it's the beard that does it.

Since David Mitchell has been beardy, I've rather fancied him, too. And I've always found DM very unsexy.

Don't get me started in Charlie Brooker and his facial hair! Phwooaarrr. <rubs thighs vigorously>

Lighthousekeeping Sat 02-Nov-13 22:23:01

It was a fantastic show last night. Everyone gelled really well. I wonder why Paxman came on later?

BlingBang Sat 02-Nov-13 22:22:39

he's a very attractive older man and looks great with the beard. Think he possibly looks better now than when he was younger.

difficultpickle Sat 02-Nov-13 22:20:03

He lives near me (although I've never actually seen him locally).

ooh yes I sooo would beard or no

BestIsWest Sat 02-Nov-13 22:04:04

Yanbu OP.

squoosh Sat 02-Nov-13 21:59:05

I'd climb him like a tree.

AdventCalendarsShouldBeHaunted Sat 02-Nov-13 21:56:31

Ooh yes I thought exactly the same! Mmmmnnn

difficultpickle Sat 02-Nov-13 21:56:26

Iirc he was very good at small talk <<channels Elizabeth Bennett>>

YesterdayI Sat 02-Nov-13 21:55:09

He can be a bit patronising when contestants say something a bit daft on University Challenge. I would be worried that he would find me a bit of a thicky. I would have to be quiet and aloof. hmm

hoobypickypicky Sat 02-Nov-13 21:48:32

YABU to have only honed in on the wonderful Paxo now he's hirsute!

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Sat 02-Nov-13 21:48:18

I've always wanted him to get impatient with me.

difficultpickle Sat 02-Nov-13 21:47:51

He is very tall and very charming in RL (or at least he was the one time I met him at a charity ball).

CremeEggThief Sat 02-Nov-13 21:47:34

I started fancying him after a rather erotic dream about him a few years ago!shock

TawdryTatou Sat 02-Nov-13 21:47:29

Yeah, I would too.

A Good Look.

SheldonsMeeMaw Sat 02-Nov-13 21:46:51

I said the exact same thing last night! He looks vair good. <words I never thought I would say>

YesterdayI Sat 02-Nov-13 21:46:12

I quite fancy him too but I would fancy squabbling with him. He comes over as a bit of a know it all ( probably because he does know it all)

I thought Elton came across really well and he amd Graham seemed you genuinely find each other funny.

kennyp Sat 02-Nov-13 21:35:52

i have never watched newsnight or university challenge (celebrity juice is a stretch for me) ... but he was very interesting on graham norton last night.

and elton john was a hoot and i love judi dench. which is irrelevant. but i also like mr p. his beard (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) looks very distinguished imo.

I used to, but he really annoys me nowadays. He doesn't even bother listening to people before he argues with them now - it's boring.

MrsBramStoker Sat 02-Nov-13 20:59:55

Never 'noticed' him before but having naughty thoughts about him all day after seeing Graham Norton. Well kind of.
He's 60-ish and far too old and intelligent and would probably be a bit dull and/or intimidating in 'real life' for me grin

Does this mean I'm getting old?!

He looked bloody good though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now