Neighbours are having a fucking ridiculously loud party...

(17 Posts)
Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 16:05:37

I'm all bark and no bite. We slept in and ate a leisurely brekkie.

Such a pushover haha

austenozzy Sun 27-Oct-13 10:25:51

How many new shelves did you put up this morning, OP? Is the garden newly-strimmed?

My children each have something a bit like a bagpipe. It sounds like those whistles that people blow at parties or at Christmas, but it is much louder because it has a balloon attached to it. Last time my neighbours had a noisy party, we sent the kids under the boundary fence at about 6:30 AM.

MidniteScribbler Sun 27-Oct-13 01:31:22

Give children recorders. Worst hangover noise ever.

Have you got a leaf blower to use first thing and what about making fish stock? You could also put up a few shelves and do some recorder practice smile

Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 01:01:42

toad that is beautiful!

I'm considering which loud activity I should choose to accompany their hangover. Ya know just to be neighbourly lol!

I know someone who played the bagpipes at 6 AM the morning after his neighbours had a loud party.

LoopaDaLoopa Sun 27-Oct-13 00:59:07

Love your attitude OP, nice to know there are still some relaxed people around smile

austenozzy Sun 27-Oct-13 00:57:27

Sounds like a bit of 7am strimmer/hoover/DIY action is in order! :-)

Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 00:43:44

Haha! They can be as loud as they like. It's the weekend and it's not like it's a regular occurrence.
Crack on I say! It means I can be ridiculously fuvking loud next time I have people round. Although I'm usually in my slippers with a brew at this point.

Trills Sun 27-Oct-13 00:40:56

Have you been round to say "excuse me, could you turn it down a bit"?

Are you for some reason in fear for your physical safety such that you don't care to do the above?

Drunk people don't realise how loud they are. If you don't ask them to turn it down then they won't realise that they are being loud. They may be very apologetic and kind and polite once you ASK.

Or just go in the back garden gate and see if there is any booze left smile

Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 00:40:05

Yeah screw you party goers!! Mother Nature is on my side!!!

pigsDOfly Sun 27-Oct-13 00:37:27

Well take comfort Thatisall that if the party goes on too long the storm that we're all waiting for will come along and they'll be soaked; actually it seems to have already started here.

Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 00:27:56

I reckon I could set the hose up envy

frasersmummy Sun 27-Oct-13 00:27:26

Gate crash.???

Famzilla Sun 27-Oct-13 00:26:09

Gits.

Have you got a super soaker?

Thatisall Sun 27-Oct-13 00:23:53

....which has spilt out into their garden. It's clearly past 11pm, they're all drunk as a skunk!

And we haven't been invited!!!!???

;-p
(Lighthearted)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now