WIBU to stop drying the cat?

(28 Posts)
Rhubarbgarden Sat 26-Oct-13 20:54:24

Cat comes in soaking wet from the garden and comes to me to be dried. I rub her with a towel, and get her all nice and dry and fluffy. She then goes straight back outside and this is repeated ten minutes later. I think my cat is BU.

pigsDOfly Sat 26-Oct-13 22:55:43

Reminds me of one particularly foul rainy evening sitting on the sofa with my son watching television. Our lovely old ginger cat coming in, shaking himself like a dog in front of us so the rain went all over our legs then going out again and repeating the whole thing several times.

I think he got a satisfactory reaction from us each time - well satisfactory from his point of view. It's surprising how much rain a cat's coat can hold.

Iaintdunnuffink Sat 26-Oct-13 23:03:36

The older my cat gets, the longer she spends sitting out in the rain. I think she has hot flushes.

Madratlady Sat 26-Oct-13 23:25:51

I put my cat out in the rain instead of washing her yesterday cos she waited till we were half way back from the vets to do a wee in her carrier then ended up covered in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now