To wish ITV was obliterated from history

(76 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Sat 26-Oct-13 15:03:32

Ok yeah, I have RAGING pmt, but I fucking despise ITV. It's just run by cunts and watched by cunts. I'm sure it didn't use to be as bad as it is now? Daytime TV cunts, reality tv cunts. Cunt Factor. News at Cunt. As for the adverts...no win no fee, bingo, money shop, over 50s car insurance.

FUCK OF ITV!

joydivisionovengloves Sun 27-Oct-13 20:25:50

I don't watch ITV much but I do know they really shouldn't be allowed near football.

lemonforyourlime Sun 27-Oct-13 15:49:39

We appreciate that MalcolmTuckersMistress and look forward to seeing you.

And and to show there's no hard feelings I'll see if we can look out a Loose Women DVD box set for you.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 27-Oct-13 12:40:42

lemonforyourlime as way of apologising for my earlier comments I wish to save your people the trouble of tracking me down, and I shall hand myself in at my nearest Cunt Station. Or as other people call it, "ASDA".

Tallaween Sun 27-Oct-13 10:47:19

My dad still has his Betamax. It still works too.

We didn't get a VHS player until I was nearly 16! (1995)

No sky either. I rember the excitement of channel 5! A fifth channel!!

We used to watch Childrens Ward and Home & Away on ITV as kids. But we weren't big telly watchers.

I can't think of the last time I watched ITV now...

Mitzyme Sun 27-Oct-13 10:18:52

No no. Try writing to the BBC to complain about racism on one of their programmes. I swear they have turned patronising into an art form.
They now are truly cunts.

lemonforyourlime Sun 27-Oct-13 10:02:37

we dont have any ITV police malcolmtuckersmistress we could send one of our cunts over though ?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Howsuper Sun 27-Oct-13 09:09:51

Malcolm - there's being 'dry/funny/flippant' and there's 'incredibly aggressive'. I'm not even talking about the Savile comment.

HowlingTrap Sun 27-Oct-13 08:52:10

the thing is had some one made a rape joke of some sort would you have let it slide under the radar Malcom? genuinely interested.

On here you'd get torn a new one, no pun intended.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 27-Oct-13 08:46:26

Oh for fuck sake. SORRY! Feel free to report it and I shall wait here for the ITV Police to come and arrest me.

NOBODY IS TO EVER MAKE JOKES ABOUT JIMMY SAVILE AGAIN! No one. And that includes mumsnet.

ppeatfruit Sun 27-Oct-13 08:23:28

Agree Howling That was a completely uncalled for comment.

There is the remote and none of us have to watch what we don't want to IMO adverts are useful because you can get a drink in the breaks grin I love Strictly but it does go on and on and on......

HowlingTrap Sun 27-Oct-13 08:08:56

joking aside, I can't believe you made a comparable comment between a poster and jimmy saville, an apology is in order.

Howsuper Sun 27-Oct-13 07:53:02

Oh each channel has it's strengths:

BBC1 - Dramas (news is SHITE - WTF??)
BBC2 - Bake Off
ITV1 - X Factor (Yeah I love it, what you gonna do about it? <squares up to detractors>)
C4 - Documentaries and news
C5 - Umm...umm, well, there's...ummmmmmmmmm

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 27-Oct-13 06:32:01

Mmmmmmmmmmm Sam West!

<<rubs thighs>>

Well, well, well. Thanks, Darkesteyes.

Viviennemary Sun 27-Oct-13 00:31:00

BBC is worse with all their handouts of our licence money to their friends. And also points of view. When they read out the letters and more or less say well hard luck we've read your letters out and that's your lot. We're changing nothing.

KatoPotato Sun 27-Oct-13 00:26:42

I hate hate hate ITV. But I like dinner date...

I cannot bear the live audience studio shows with swinging cameras and clapping crowds with their big baw faces and their going out tops on!!!

Darkesteyes Sun 27-Oct-13 00:23:46

Georgian hes done loads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_West

Audilover Sat 26-Oct-13 23:42:02

Other than the odd champions league football match we don't watch itv at all in our house. We're not boycotting it or anything there's just never anything of interest to us on there that we want to watch.

MuffCakes Sat 26-Oct-13 23:39:05

Noo I love celeb juice, everything else can jog on.

Samuel West as in Timothy West and Prunella Scales' son? Who was Leonard Bast in Howard's End? What's he in?

Darkesteyes Sat 26-Oct-13 23:31:44

JustAnother If they put Samuel West in everything my tv would be permanently glued to that channel thlsmile

DiseasesOfTheSheep Sat 26-Oct-13 23:27:37

Whitechapel...

And wasn't Woof! on ITV??! My childhood would've been incomplete without it!

JustAnotherFucker Sat 26-Oct-13 23:23:00

I work for ITV a fair bit too and they are much nicer than the BBC if you do my job.

Haven't they won channel of the year recently? Some of the drama mentioned has been fab and of course it is a totally FREE service which no-one is forced to watch grin

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Sat 26-Oct-13 23:07:32

YANBU.

Just get Star Wars on dvd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now