Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

AIBU to think THESE PEOPLE are the reason.....

(202 Posts)
Hegsy Thu 24-Oct-13 14:03:35

for so many people to believe that everyone on benefits is 'scum'? I'm enraged! If he didn't get his benefits he would go robbing?!? WTactualF? I was on JSA earlier this year because of redundancy and all I received was a paltry £72 a week and my DH was expected to support me over and above that. How has this man gotten away with not working? and those poor babies, how is it healthy for the mother to have so many pregnancies so close together?

sorry its daily fail

He has such an entitled attitude! Gah!

ColderThanAWitchsTitty Fri 25-Oct-13 21:20:36

oh and someone should take that fuckign python off him.

EeTraceyluv Fri 25-Oct-13 22:00:54

Just going back to the 'you are paid if you are in the DM' Er, no. I was interviewed and photographed for a DM article once and asked if I would be paid for it. Absolutely not. Luckily they didn't use it, but I can assure you there is no fee attached

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now