Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think that in banning AnyFucker Mumsnet are trying to become NetMums

(47 Posts)
PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:49:02

She's been banned for attacking goady trolls.

I just think she's one of the people that makes this site what it is.

And I haven't been so cross about something purely internet related in a long time. So I'm braving AIBU [dons hard hat]

chocolatespiders Wed 23-Oct-13 22:50:02

Nooooooooo

caramelwaffle Wed 23-Oct-13 22:53:02

I actually don't think they are trying to become NM's; I think they are trying to become worse.

The key question is: who exactly are they scared of...?

Sparklyblue Wed 23-Oct-13 22:53:17

Oh no. How do you know she's been banned?

ILetHimKeep20Quid Wed 23-Oct-13 22:53:31

Go keep the spamming to one board at least. Those that give a shit know where to find the 30 other threads. Those that don't deserve a spam free zone.

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:58:15

Sparkly She has told someone, and they have posted on Chat.

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:59:53

ILetHim

Too late grin

ChippingInNeedsANYFUCKER Wed 23-Oct-13 23:09:20

sparkly - how have you missed all the threads? Please let us know because we'd hate others to miss what's happened too sad

AF has been banned for helping women, standing up for women and saving people from busive relationships... whilst the goady fuckers are rubbing their hands with glee.

sad

jellyboatsandpirates Wed 23-Oct-13 23:09:55

FGS, how many threads on this subject?! confused It's like a form of spam on here tonight! Has no-one got anything else to talk about?! grin

AntlersInAllOfMyDecorating Wed 23-Oct-13 23:10:58

I didn't know! sad

CrispyHedgehogFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 23:11:02

I was thinking the same.. it'll be glittery tickers and huns and txtspk next.. wtaf is going on?

Twoandtwomakeschaos Wed 23-Oct-13 23:11:17

How? Why? When? Grrrrrr!!!

catgirl1976 Wed 23-Oct-13 23:11:20

WTF?

AnyFucker has given me so much advice and support

I am shock

Spirulina Wed 23-Oct-13 23:12:31

She hasn't been banned for. 'Attacking goady trolls'....

So wrong on many levels sad

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 23:12:43

jellyboats I think there's lots of threads on this because AnyFucker is such a kind (and no nonsense) person that people are genuinely upset about it.

FlaseFuckerSpider Wed 23-Oct-13 23:13:55

She kept being warned apparently, and continued with the personal attacks due to Male activists. MNHQ are in discussions with her, she may come back after a slap on the wrists.

Twoandtwomakeschaos Wed 23-Oct-13 23:14:12

Spirulina for what, then?

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 23:16:16

Of course all the Fucker name changes probably don't help the hunnification of the place.

MissingAnyFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 23:16:51

jellyboats, it's a big deal to a lot of us.

I'm mostly a lurker but I've admired AF from a distance for a long time. She made such a difference here.

This will leave a hole in many of the threads I usually read. I often find myself waiting for her to show up and help. There aren't many like her left.

CoteDAzur Wed 23-Oct-13 23:17:02

Xenia and AF are banned??? shock

What have I missed? Short summary please.

Scarletohello Wed 23-Oct-13 23:17:41

Ok let's all go on hunger strike until AF is reinstated... Can't actually believe it. That woman is a star. What wd MN be without the likes of her....???

Spirulina Wed 23-Oct-13 23:17:59

Mnhq say she repeatedly broke the guidelines after many warnings...... Nothing about trolls!!

UncleT Wed 23-Oct-13 23:18:48

If she has been banned for 'attacking goady trolls' then you'll probably have noticed that this is expressly against the advisory notice prohibiting such behaviour at the top of every thread. On the other hand, there may well be other aspects to it.

CaseyAdams Wed 23-Oct-13 23:20:31

I'm New, but I found your comments Interesting lol... What threads???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now