Am I morally bankrupt, or some kind of weirdo? I have a massive thing for Gus from Breaking Bad.

(127 Posts)
minouminou Tue 22-Oct-13 20:05:41

Just that, really.

Oogly Wed 08-Jan-14 15:19:20

Another massive Jesse fan here. I think the guy who plays him, Aaron Paul used to do modelling. He has such amazing teeth and eyes.

walterwhiteswife Wed 30-Oct-13 19:49:12

im also at a loss to watch

LimitedEditionLady Tue 29-Oct-13 12:37:36

I think skyler is pretty..

LimitedEditionLady Tue 29-Oct-13 12:35:42

Ohh yes jesse is lovely

roughtyping Mon 28-Oct-13 19:13:41

Finished last night as well! How cute was wee Baby Holly.

I did like the ginger guy.

Will def need to watch it again!

Needadviceandfast Sun 27-Oct-13 22:56:20

I found it the same, minou. I was totally obsessed! Actually felt bereft when it ended, so my sympathies are with you this evening... wink

minouminou Sun 27-Oct-13 22:13:36

Sigh.....finished BB last night.
Trying to persuade DP to start at the beginning, but he's not having it.

I've never been so engaged with a series before!

roughtyping Sat 26-Oct-13 11:58:22

Ooooh Weeds! Haven't watched that in years, only watched the first couple if seasons I think

Needadviceandfast Sat 26-Oct-13 11:38:37

Jesse - beautiful, though it took a couple of series for me to realise as he just seemed too skinny and hip hop to begin with.
Walt - some sort of attraction with the power and I think he has a sexy voice but something doesn't feel right there.
Ted - very attractive indeed but he became pathetic which is a massive turn off.
Gus - sorry, but no! He just seems plastic.
Mike - no. And Ps. No.
The twins - hubba!
Saul - too greasy looking.

Definitely best tv drama ever in my opinion. We've been struggling to find a replacement too sick , and previously we were obsessed with The Wire. Just discovered Weeds and Orange is The New Black, also The Shield was really good.

KristyThomas Sat 26-Oct-13 09:33:05

Winter - I know what you mean - I started watching BB just a few weeks before the finale, so I watched all 5 seasons in quick succession. After the last episode, I went straight back to the start again. I can't normally watch TV shows over again that quickly, but BB is exceptional (in more ways than one!)

CurseOfCurves89 Fri 25-Oct-13 21:12:14

It makes me a bit sad that no one else like Kuby. Although I like him mostly because bill burr is my favourite comedian.
All for me I guess smile

Solaia Thu 24-Oct-13 22:03:37

Hands off, all of you, Jesse's mine, bitch! He is so incredibly beautiful, there were entire scenes I had to rewind because I wasn't listening I was just staring at the contours of his face blush

Skyler's boss was very handsome in a conventional way but not all that phoar-sexy. If you get my drift, yo.

Hallowhuey Thu 24-Oct-13 21:38:18

My DP has a man crush on Jesse. I'm sure of it grin

cinnamonbun Thu 24-Oct-13 21:32:43

I read an interview with Anna Gun recently where she said the reason she put on weight was that she had some sort of (unspecified) illness and had to take cortisone, which made her swell up.

I can just about get why you'd fancy Gus. But whoever said the twins - they terrified me! I've had nightmares about them. Had a weird fascination with Mike though (despite the fact that he's old enough to be my dad). Funny that no one's mentioned Todd (Skyler's boss)?

Wannabestepfordwife Thu 24-Oct-13 21:03:12

sick have you seen 24 or prison break they are both amazing

minouminou Thu 24-Oct-13 20:35:44

I know....I keep finding rubbish excuses to stop work for a few minutes to go on YouTube....

sickofsocalledexperts Thu 24-Oct-13 20:35:06

And i have the los pollos t shirt!

sickofsocalledexperts Thu 24-Oct-13 20:34:35

I found a very satisfying wikipedia entry re Gus, kept me happy for half an hour!

minouminou Thu 24-Oct-13 20:34:29

I'm even thinking of buying DS a Los Pollos Hermanos top for Xmas.....

minouminou Thu 24-Oct-13 20:33:25

Weirdo OP here.
Glad to see that it's not just me after all....even though there's not many of us in Camp Gustavo....

Yeah....I think it is the controlled nature that does it, especially as you know it's not the real him.

Sigh.....such a beautiful face.

sickofsocalledexperts Thu 24-Oct-13 19:23:34

I miss it very badly, odd for a tv series. Anyone got any ideas for a replacement (love the Wire too, done the Killing)?

ChilledGhost Thu 24-Oct-13 19:16:30

Anyway I don't care, I'm missing the show a lot! sad

ChilledGhost Thu 24-Oct-13 19:15:16

I thought Anna Gunn might've been pregnant over season 3/4 as she looked not fat a bit swollen in some episodes

sickofsocalledexperts Thu 24-Oct-13 19:01:00

I too am a bit obsessed with Gus - my God he ran a tight ship (meth empire)

GatoradeMeBitch Thu 24-Oct-13 18:48:11

I think the show reacted in part to all the hate Anna Gunn got online for her character. There were complaints that she dared to get 'fat' in season three (in my opinion her perceived weight gain was largely due to an unflattering jaw length haircut). I think she was quite hurt by all that, so the show let her become a bit more glamorous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now