To shout - MUMSNET HAS A COMICAL STORY ON THE DAILY MAIL!

(119 Posts)
VulvaVoom Tue 22-Oct-13 19:17:09

FairyLea is now famous grin

Sorry for link but this has to be seen to be believed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471399/Parenting-site-Mumsnet-hijacked-X-rated-sex-threads.html

PattyPenguin Tue 22-Oct-13 19:33:01

Isn't being criticised by the Fail pretty much proof positive that you're 100% right and more infallible than the Pope?

ifyourehoppyandyouknowit Tue 22-Oct-13 19:33:18

How do they think people become mothers in the first place? Or are we all victims of some giant immaculate conception event?

Do you think we should tell them that some of the people on mumsnet aren't mums. Some of them aren't even women shock.

DevilsRoulette Tue 22-Oct-13 19:33:58

You don't get it, do you?

Women aren't supposed to like sex.

We are supposed to lie back and think of England while we perform our wifely duties, before going downstairs and making the good man a hearty breakfast.

ghostonthecanvas Tue 22-Oct-13 19:38:19

Sounds like the teen mags I removed from my neice. Y' know, the ones that strike a blow for womens lib. They have position of the week in them. I don't do women's mags but there is another one thats always trying to improve our blow job techniques. Cosmo maybe? Why don't they get a mention? We are all about the hygiene here. Pretty funny or boring. I don't think I have ever been called vile before smile. Feck the fail.

TheCrackFox Tue 22-Oct-13 19:40:39

Is Paul Dacre the rimmer or the rimmee?

SomethingOnce Tue 22-Oct-13 19:45:06

penis beaker party

Now there's an idea for a thread...

So much more now than car keys, darlink.

DevilsRoulette Tue 22-Oct-13 19:47:22

penis beaker party?

Is that, like, dunking in, or drinking from, or a cross between a tupperware party and an Ann Summers gig?

catgirl1976 Tue 22-Oct-13 19:50:17

I once had sex on a bumper edition of the Daily Mail. My fanjo was pressed against a picture of Princess Diana and a piece on benefit claimants getting massive TVs, whilst my left breast was squished against a poorly researched piece on Europe causing ear cancer.

The DH spanked me with a rolled up copy of Liz Jones's column

It was most edifying

ColderThanAWitchsTitty Tue 22-Oct-13 19:51:10

Is it a real shock that mothers have sex hmm we make up nearly half the population and are shagging the other near half... and well for the most part that's how we got here? hmmm

MissBetseyTrotwood Tue 22-Oct-13 19:53:37

So I just posted this on another thread over in chat.

Has anyone else noticed the Freudian slip about halfway through the Mail article?

Apparently a MNetter has had sex on 'Hardian's Wall'.

I actually snorted a bit of tea out of my nose when I read that. grin

BelleOfTheBorstal Tue 22-Oct-13 19:54:02

Actually, I found my children hidden in the cabbage patch.

ColderThanAWitchsTitty Tue 22-Oct-13 19:54:50

AIBU to think Daily Mail readers don't know how babies are born?

ones found in cabbage patches aside?

MissBetseyTrotwood Tue 22-Oct-13 19:55:52

The stork delivered mine Belle .

wonderingsoul Tue 22-Oct-13 19:55:56

i was just about to post this grin

i for one think its awesome!

lurkinglorna Tue 22-Oct-13 19:56:23

paul dacre is a rimmer type, for sure.

it's a well known fact that the kind of "man" who reads the daily mail, blustering on about old fashioned values, actually likes to go round licking bodily fluids and being told he's a nawty boy.

whereas the kind of "woman" who read the daily mail, fantasises about passionate sex with swarthy foreigners.

unfortunately she is then married to the kind of man who reads the daily mail. and the vicious circle continues.

gordyslovesheep Tue 22-Oct-13 19:56:53

omg the comments are hilarious - dear Daily Wail readers - women and mothers like sex ...they are terrified grin

bludgerwitch Tue 22-Oct-13 19:57:08

And it's not even Friday... hmm

lurkinglorna Tue 22-Oct-13 19:57:47

catgirl grin

I don't think the DM are too worried about women having sex to make babies. They just don't like the idea that women have sex for recreational purposes.

WorraLiberty Tue 22-Oct-13 19:59:04

Mothers talking about having sex? Shocker! shock

Whatever next?! < clutches pearls and pulls apple catchers up to belly button >

The Daily Mail should be glad Mumsnet exists since it gets such a huge amount of advertising on here from Mnetters...not to mention all the traffic from the links posted.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds them...

TheCrumpetQueen Tue 22-Oct-13 19:59:21

Who is this Joanna Baxter? Traitor hmm

Ohwhatwitcheryisthis Tue 22-Oct-13 20:01:40

are we surprised that dm readers are shocked by any mention of ooo lala? Would you shag one. envy boak

Sleeptimenow Tue 22-Oct-13 20:02:59

Sex! Good lord, mothers don't do sex! (says heavily pregnant mother to be)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now