Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To not want this on the sofa..

(123 Posts)
WholeNutt Thu 17-Oct-13 20:02:11

My dh has just come downstairs after his shower, removed his towel and sat his naked self on our new sofa.. it is not naked Sunday

AIBU to ask him to dress his gentleman's vegetables before sitting down?!

meddie Sun 12-Jan-14 20:54:14

Had an ex who used to stand infront of the tv in a darkened room and project images of his veg onto the wall behind me.

Thanks everyone, especially the OP, for a lovely weekend howl.
"Gentlemen Vegetables" may become part of our national discourse.

btw: As a gym bunny for the last 15 years, I have never seen or heard of of any woman drying her Lady Veg with a hairdryer (and we don't normally gossip, but such behaviour would get you talked about)

However, male gym bunnies have murmured that some other blokes (naturally) do this routinely.

Coppernob Tue 05-Nov-13 08:24:13

Have just been reading this thread and guffawing much to DH's annoyance. Just got myself under control when I noticed that two of the Latest Mumsnetters reviews next to the thread are for hairdryers. That started me off again. The third review is for a pushchair. Are these two things related? Will the next review be of sofas????

TheIggorcist Mon 04-Nov-13 22:39:38

Have just noticed there is a hair dryer sitting on the arm of the sofa. Am really hoping dh moved it in here to dry ds's hair, and not because he'd stumbled across this thread and wanted to try it out...

killpeppa Mon 04-Nov-13 21:23:53

oh jeez I just snortedsmile

fav thread evergringringringrin

Selks Mon 04-Nov-13 21:14:03

MNHQ....move this to classics, please! grin

cupcakeicing Mon 04-Nov-13 19:15:54

I've just related this to DH and he is eyeing my new hairdrier enthusiastically!

I've told him it's from John Lewis and would refuse to work in those circumstances.

harticus Mon 04-Nov-13 19:08:05

Absolutely fucking superb.
Penis beaker has nothing on this. grin

thirdtimemum Mon 04-Nov-13 18:40:33

Well we all live and learn! Never heard of this before!

Squidwardtenticles Sat 02-Nov-13 13:07:49

I wouldn't be impressed with a naked anus lurking about on my couch.

SkullyAndBones Sat 02-Nov-13 13:00:31

I swear my DH has probably flashed most of the neighbours at some point.. he likes 'air dry' and regularly parades around in a towel after his shower.. only it falls off, usually when he's stood in the kitchen and i'm quite sure the women next door have coped an eyefull of his gentleman vegetables while taking their bins out.

I asked him to stop.. his response was they should use their front door and stop staring into our kitchen!

Didactylos Sat 02-Nov-13 12:54:10

I am in tears here grin grin grin

DP has listened to edited highlights and finally gets why I am on Mumsnet but refuses to allow me to share details of his bollock drying habits.....

FreshLeticia Sat 02-Nov-13 12:21:32

Briiliant thread, am crying with laughter @ Daley 's caped veg-dryer.
Wondering how the rest of you missed the we already played the hungry caterpillar game bit though!
grin grin grin grin

AChristmassyJerseySpud Sat 02-Nov-13 11:56:23

Does he taste better with a bit of salad dressing? You could use lettuce as a fig leaf.

He is clean, yabugrin

Nursee007 Sat 02-Nov-13 11:52:28

Maybe you should remind/tell him that drying his 'gents veg' with a hair dryer could actually be damaging to his sperm count? That might make him rethink his practice!

Angrybudda Sat 02-Nov-13 08:16:44

Lol!!!

Oh my sainted Aunt, weeping, choking and spluttering - not just at this thread (which is priceless in places) but mostly at my partner's expression! I showed him what I was guffawing at and he's read a few (pointed-out) gems, but only just "getting it". Also wants to know what I'm doing on MumsNet anyway, we both in our 60s! "Bit late to get broody"

dementedma Fri 01-Nov-13 21:50:19

Dh is alsolutely not allowed to appear sans pants. EVER! I don't know or care how he dries his bits and pieces, as long as they are not on display to the wider public.

Fitness73 Fri 01-Nov-13 21:24:27

Why not make the most of it and start the day with some kinky naughty sex... Best way to start any day if u ask me

TidyDancer Fri 01-Nov-13 18:46:17

I have enjoyed this thread immensely!

"Gentlemens vegetables" <snort> grin

SilverOldie Fri 01-Nov-13 18:17:16

I can barely type for laughing. My neighbours must think I have gone ga ga for laughing so much when I live alone grin. Definitely one for classics. Gentlemen's vegetables? ha ha ha.

LaGuardia Fri 01-Nov-13 17:41:37

I bet he paid for the sofa.

5madthings Fri 01-Nov-13 15:54:13

Ha ha ha.

The only person in this house who uses a hairdryer is ds1(14) and has long hair, as far as I am aware he doesn't use it to dry his pubes but I am not sure I dare ask...I don't want to know!

������

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now