To think that these girls should not be vaccinated against their will?

(130 Posts)
bumbleymummy Sun 13-Oct-13 18:43:05

From this article here

TheBigJessie Mon 14-Oct-13 13:59:21

X-post about the treatment plan. Yep, sounds like the court officer/counsellor was a twit.

rumbleinthrjungle Mon 14-Oct-13 17:43:59

I would think the bottom line will be that the 15 yr old at least would be able to file charges of assault.

Pixel Mon 14-Oct-13 21:08:24

Pixel - there is NO treatment for M M or R. So it is a bonkers question. Yes I guess I knew that really, it was late last night blush. I was just going by the court officer's 'what if' question which suggested there would be some kind of treatment. I think it's wrong that the court officer was actually trying to influence the girls with the suggestion that they would catch M M or R and so have to take animal product drugs anyway (ie they couldn't win either way), especially when the mother was being criticised in public for brainwashing them!

bumbleymummy Mon 14-Oct-13 21:46:46

Yes, brainwashing seems ok as long as it's pro-vaccine smile

Oh I didn't mean your question was bonkers grin I meant the court officer!! I wonder whether the court officer even knows you can still get the diseases after vaccination? Hmm.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now