to think that 8.30 am is too early to skin up

(152 Posts)
drwitch Mon 23-Sep-13 10:56:57

it seems to be getting more and more common round us (dads doing it while walking their children to school, people doing it before opening up their shops for day)

I am just really surprised that it is done so much in public

AngryBeaver Wed 25-Sep-13 03:03:13

Ps would take me 10 seconds to skin up, fwiw, so wouldn't take much time to prepare!
However, the lat time I built one was 4 years ago, IN Amsterdam IN a cafe, with NO children shock

TheBigJessie Wed 25-Sep-13 10:04:56

I don't actually drink coffee, red bull, alcohol or smoke any form of cannabis or tobacco. This either means I'm an impartial judge, or speaking ignorant nonsense.

<Big Brother voice> you decide.

However, from extensive observation (family, flatmates, etc), I would say the following affect judgment and behaviour, and I would not allow someone to look after my children while under their influence:
Alcohol,
Cannabis.

My only concerns about cigarettes are the second- and third-hand smoke. My mother-in-law supervises my children while highly-caffeinated, shortly after having had a fag (outside) frequently. grin

I cannot, in good conscience, make any comments whatsoever about Red Bull, because I haven't had the chance to live with several people who drank it, so I have hardly any anecdata.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now