GTA5

(11 Posts)
Mojavewonderer Mon 23-Sep-13 08:40:53

I have no words of advice accept you should have got a PS3! PS rules! Looking forward to my birthday as the kids have kindly got me GTA5 smile))

Thanks everybody, you have been a great help and nobody crucified me for having the damn game in the house!! wink

McNewPants2013 Sun 22-Sep-13 22:11:14

Apparently it is 4g so will have to get memory stick, is it just the normal USB thing you get for a PC? (Can you tell I know nothing about these things!?) confused

McNewPants2013 Sun 22-Sep-13 22:05:47

He can play the story mode, but will not be able to go online.

He will need a flash drive though.

Also get him to google Xbox and gta5 as there has been some problems.

BruthasTortoise Sun 22-Sep-13 21:59:15

If he has 4GB hard drive, he's going to need a 16GB flash drive / USB stick to install it.

WidowWadman Sun 22-Sep-13 21:58:32

Husband says if memory is the issue to get a 16gb memory stick and set it up, however he's doubtful that it works without xbox live access.

wibblyjelly Sun 22-Sep-13 21:57:32

Has he got a 4 gb hard drive, as the installation is 8 gb?

He's tried it but it says he's got not enough memory, although he's cleared the memory out

wibblyjelly Sun 22-Sep-13 21:44:00

You can play it off line without Xbox live. You onky need it if you want to do multi player, or if you want to share your achievements on Facebook etc.

AIBU to ask if you need x box live to play this? DS bought it today, he's almost 17 so don't shoot me down in flames!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now