to go over managers head

(27 Posts)
boardcreche Fri 20-Sep-13 16:04:38

to HR with the probs I am having with a coworker? Shes essentially a self absorbed insecure and manipulative cow ( not very popular with anyone in fact so not just me who feels this) but i am stuck working with her. Tried to be nice. get on with her but shes affecting my job now, lying to and misleading mgr to look good and making my job difficult. Mgr is useless and wants a quiet life so wont address anything. Am afraid it be my word against hers tho and shes a bit on the scary side. am i going to make my work life harder if i tattle?? should i just accept that some people are horrible and get on with it?

redexpat Fri 20-Sep-13 20:18:05

Continue to complain to your manager via email so you have a paper trail. If she doesn't deal with things effectively then take it over her head. Misunderstandings don't happen 6 times. Just to cover your back - are you in a union? You really will have to play it by the book and go through all the proper proceedures, otherwise it will bite you on the bum.

redexpat Fri 20-Sep-13 20:19:40

Oh and have some wine because it's Friday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now