Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to dream about my husband's friend.

(20 Posts)
jinglejungle Fri 20-Sep-13 11:06:53

I can't look him in the eye smile

Famzilla Fri 20-Sep-13 11:12:23

You can't help what you dream about, unless you're a skilled lucid dreamer so er, YANBU I guess.

Cluffyflump Fri 20-Sep-13 11:13:46

You look quite pleased grin

livinginwonderland Fri 20-Sep-13 11:16:00

I had a dream about a colleague the other week. Nothing steamy but in the dream I had a massive crush on him. I never told anyone about the dream but I cringed when I saw him at work the next day!

Dobbiesmum Fri 20-Sep-13 11:19:10

I have steamy dreams about all sorts of people, the last one was Frankie Boyle believe it or not... envy <<vom emoticon...
YANBU, not your fault

SunshineMMum Fri 20-Sep-13 11:55:32

Hmm I think Daydreams YABU but if it is in the subliminal it is permissible. Frankie Boyle Dobbie? shock I dreamt I was being auditioned to be Tom Cruise's next wife, it was such a relief to wake up!

jinglejungle Fri 20-Sep-13 11:58:56

grin to Frankie Boyle

It was frisky without being filthy iyswim.

Definitely not the daydreamy sort.

SpanielFace Fri 20-Sep-13 11:59:24

I had a really, really steamy dream about a friend's husband a few months ago. I still feel vaguely embarrassed when I see him!

elcranko Fri 20-Sep-13 11:59:49

I had a similar dream about my next door neighbour, I cringed for days afterwards. I certainly didn't want it to happen. I needed brain bleach when I woke up grin

YANBU however you would be if you confessed to your friend or her DH about your dream filth! smile

Dobbiesmum Fri 20-Sep-13 12:00:28

The worst thing was he was bloody good sad and I woke up rather hot and sweaty...

Ifcatshadthumbs Fri 20-Sep-13 12:00:52

Are daydreams really bad then? dam.

MaidOfStars Fri 20-Sep-13 12:01:13

YANBU. Dreams are just nonsense brain dumps. I have dreams about all and anyone, some of which isn't even legal. I just dismiss them, although I have had the occasional "flashback" if I encounter a person very soon after a dream.

jinglejungle Fri 20-Sep-13 12:13:26

Phew - that's a relief

I do keep having Flashbacks though. I might have to keep a low profile for a while grin

SoftKittyWarmKitty Fri 20-Sep-13 13:53:16

YANBU. He's in your life in some way so you dream about him. So far this week I've had dreams about Peter Andre (yuk), DS's teacher (yum grin and Louie Spence (hilarious).

SunshineMMum Fri 20-Sep-13 13:57:08

Who knew Frankie Boyle and Louie Spence were such hot stuff! grin

DinoSnores Fri 20-Sep-13 14:00:37

Is it safe to confess (with great horror - I'm not proud of this) that I had a dream I was snogging George Osborne one night?! envy <--- that's me feeling a bit sick, not envious!

SunshineMMum Fri 20-Sep-13 14:06:49

Dino! Woman have you no shame???

bluesbaby Fri 20-Sep-13 15:04:41

I had a dream recently about "getting frisky" with Frankie Boyle. Who knew he's just a dream sex god? I felt slightly sick when I woke up, haha! I told my OH and he pissed himself laughing!

jinglejungle Fri 20-Sep-13 18:30:58

George Osborne shock

lisylisylou Mon 23-Sep-13 22:01:05

About 13 years ago I was talking in my sleep about getting frisky with dh best friend. I woke myself up by talking in my sleep and I looked at my dh and I remember thinking 'thank god I haven't woken him up he's still asleep'. A couple of weeks later we were giving dh's friend a lift in the car and i was in the back of the car as the friend was moving house. On the journey to his friends new house my dh said someone in this car was having a dream about you and it was quite rude from what I heard. I died, excruciating!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now