To declare that Daddy Pig is a shit architect and Mr Bull an even shitter builder

(25 Posts)
HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:17:57

If they hadn't designed the town so each building was on top of a clearly man made hill, than it wouldn't flood dreadfully. Fine for the smuggys with their houses a poncy hill, that can get to the supermarket if they are wealthy enough to have a boat or submarine. FFS he's clearly qualified as a structural engi. Er too so should know about flood plains and so forth.

But the vets and the hospital are on flat land meaning they will get submerged quite catastrophically.

Actually that makes Daddy Pig quite the wankbadger.

AIBU to think he should at least be arrested?

Lovecat Mon 16-Sep-13 13:19:59

I thought he was an accountant? Doesn't he transmute numbers for a living (DD is now 8, I haven't watched it in a while, so may be misremembering...)

But yes, the town layout is ridiculous.

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:22:45

He calculates load bearing tangents and reads books about concrete, dd is three. I still have to suffer sad

Ezio Mon 16-Sep-13 13:24:09

thank god my DD has started to grow out of Peppa Pig now.

StanleyLambchop Mon 16-Sep-13 13:25:35

I thought he did something with numbers too- there is an episode where Peppa goes to work with him for the day.

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:26:43

He's definitely and architect not an accountant.

StanleyLambchop Mon 16-Sep-13 13:28:09

There is also an episode where he tries to hang up a picture and ends up knocking the house wall down. If he is an architect then that is pretty rubbish behaviour!

Pah! What about Mr Fox, who quite unashamedly diddled poor little Emily Elephant out of a whole table of bric-a-brac at the children's fete? The bastard. angry

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:34:37

See! He needs locking up.

Lovecat Mon 16-Sep-13 13:34:50

I thought he read books about concrete because he was a boring fucker.

I shall now have to revise my opinion of him to a porcine Le Corbusier...

Mr Fox? I don't know him. After my time... <gimmer>

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:35:03

Mr Fox is a scummy criminal

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:37:08

Ha nick jnr now he's building mr foxes house on top of a hill the cunt

Lovecat Mon 16-Sep-13 13:40:17

grin laughing so hard at that... grin

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 13:41:47

Mr Rabbit's the building inspector, he needs a word too hmm

Ezio Mon 16-Sep-13 13:53:53

Mr Fox is the Del Boy of Peppa Pig world.

BrightSunshineyDay Mon 16-Sep-13 14:14:25

It is Miss Rabbit I can't stand. She has every job going. Train driver, works the crane at the recycling centre, librarian, works at Duckland, bus driver, supermarket worker, ice cream seller. Why doesn't the annoying voiced cunt rabbit leave some jobs for everyone else? <irrational hatred towards her>

StanleyLambchop Mon 16-Sep-13 14:17:25

Doesn't Miss Rabbit also give balloon rides?

trikken Mon 16-Sep-13 14:19:11

When daddy pig rebuilds the wall he doesnt use any grout. He'd know that. Mr bull doesnt build any foundations for the house either so they're both pretty bad.

McNewPants2013 Mon 16-Sep-13 14:21:10

I thought there was 2 miss rabbits.

Why do they need a hospital and a vet, there are all animals

Ezio Mon 16-Sep-13 14:22:44

Theres Miss Rabbit, and her sister Mrs Rabbit, Rebecca, Richard, Robbie and Rosies, mum

BrightSunshineyDay Mon 16-Sep-13 14:23:31

I think there is a Mrs Rabbit and a Miss Rabbit. One of them has all the jobs and the other is a SAHM I think

MoneyMug Mon 16-Sep-13 14:28:43

I want to know what mummy pig does. She works from home on the computer but they've never said what she actually does.

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 14:36:10

Madame Gazelle is the only competent one.

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Sep-13 14:36:53

Come off it. Even you must have worked out she's Mnetting wink

MummyPig: AIBU to bash DH round the head with the frying pan the next time he smugly informs me I'm not very good at making pancakes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now