To still find Keira Knightley really annoying..?

(124 Posts)
Scarletohello Sun 15-Sep-13 21:29:01

Ok this has probably been to done to death on another thread many moons ago but that bloody annoying Coco Chanel advert is being advertised every ten minutes it seems and that pour of hers us driving me mad! I just think she is a really wooden actress who is only used a lot cos she's as thin as an ironing board ...

Does anyone like her? ( or am I just being irrational ..?)

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:13:06

It is actually her face that I am not so keen on. Her jawline.

sillysillySILLYgirl Sun 15-Sep-13 23:14:11

Thank god Anyfucker! This thread is awful. No real reason not to like her other than "she's thin and looks weird"

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:15:29

AnyF, chill mon cheri!
I just can't get hot for the woman. What else can i say?!

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:16:22

But Sophie Ellis Bextor, I love her jawline and think she is stunning.

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:16:31

you being utterly perfect, yeah ?

and of course your dh is the oracle on such matters

we don't need the media to put women down do we, it just needs ordinary folks like xmas and her discerning husband to trash perfectly attractive (and successful, is that the issue ?) women who did fuck all to offend us

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:18:07

Any, this is not cool. I can find Her unattractive if I want to. Dh can like her legs. You are not yourself tonight.

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:18:30

I am perfectly chilled, xmas and you are talking very much like an arsehole

as long as your fabulous husband thinks you are the bees knees though, eh (good luck with that one)

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:20:25

So shoot me, I don't like perfectly attractive women reduced to pieces of their anatomy

that's exactly "like me"

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:21:27

Any, I can't be offended by you. It is like water off a duck. I luffs you since long time. You will be bak to normal by tomorrow.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:22:12

Seriously there are no words you can say grin

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:23:57

By "back to normal" if you mean slagging off women because of their jawline on t'internets, don't hold your breath

However, I rather like you normally too, so let's not make it a deal breaker smile

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:28:34

We won't fall out over a jawline. That would be premature and fanciful grin

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:29:36

<moves on, nothing to see here>

Elsiequadrille Sun 15-Sep-13 23:31:13

I think she's rather beautiful and stylish.

I liked her best in Atonement and The Duchess. I did, however, fine her annoying in Love Actually and Pride and Prejudice (I didn't like her Elizabeth Bennet).

Elsiequadrille Sun 15-Sep-13 23:31:26

find* not fine

Elsiequadrille Sun 15-Sep-13 23:33:01

Oh yes, Edge of Love. I liked that one! And the film about the clones <name escapes me>

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:34:03

I love the way she dresses in RL

Love Actually is officially the shittest film in the world, so that isn't her fault, tbh smile

Would it explain matters more if I confessed to being tall, skinny, crop haired and not particularly tits and ass feminine ?

ReindeerBollocks Sun 15-Sep-13 23:34:43

I like her a lot more as she has never played the celebrity game. She acts in her movies (some good, some bad) and does the necessary press release stuff, then gets back to enjoying her life, out of the public view. I admire that.

Elsiequadrille Sun 15-Sep-13 23:36:44

Anna Karenina was a truly dreadful adaptation of the book, but she'd have made a good Anna otherwise, I thought.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:40:15

You look bloody great in your Boden jackets though, Any.

<<goes back long time of MN history>>

I am similar build but have you been across to Style and
beauty section bra ladies? I have gone up several cups and down bands and feel so much tester for it.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:40:27

Tester= better

Still18atheart Sun 15-Sep-13 23:42:04

blush i really like her as an actress, I've earmarked her as someone I would like to play me if they're was ever a movie about my life type thing.

The only thing I don't like about her are her eyebrows. A friend told me this and once you notice them you can't stop watching them.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 15-Sep-13 23:42:07

And by better, I don't mean smug I just mean that the side of my boobs aren't squashed into a B cup anymore.

AnyFucker Sun 15-Sep-13 23:43:23

heh. I own nothing of Boden.

And I already did the 34B to 32DD thing.

Your husband still wouldn't fancy me though.

stemstitch Sun 15-Sep-13 23:47:05

Well I think she's really pretty. She might not be the world's greatest actress, but I don't see the point in pretending she's not more attractive than 99% of women.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now