To think McDonalds are unreasonable?

(122 Posts)

I am at the burger restaurant with the toddler. We ordered the food and then I asked for a chilli dip and a curry dip.

Apparently I couldn't have this. I could have 2 chilli ones or 2 curry ones no more and no mix ups.

Why does it matter? Some people, rebels, like me like a mix and match dip. Some excitement and I have been robbed of that.

I will have to buy some shite in B&Ms I guess to even it out

VivaLeBeaver Thu 12-Sep-13 21:02:55

Viking, did she pull her trousers down first and bare her arse or do it through her clothes? <intrigued>

Hope she pissed over the dispensers

Viking1 Thu 12-Sep-13 21:12:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

usualsuspect Thu 12-Sep-13 21:44:11

Nice of her to leave a load of piss for the staff to clean up.

Wow I too have never been made aware before of all these dips. Thought they just had ketchup and BBQ sauce, and I love a good McDonald's!

chateauferret Thu 12-Sep-13 22:03:31

YABU. McDonalds is the edible equivalent of Microsoft. Windoze on a plate. One size fits all.

greenbananas Thu 12-Sep-13 22:15:21

What annoys me is that you can't order a little bag of fishfingers separately - fishfingers are one of the few allergy safe things DS can eat. You have to order a whole happy meal to get the fish fingers - means I end up eating chips I don't want or need (so salty, so nice when hot, and not good for my waistline).

Having said that, I love McDonald's. We have always had excellent customer service from those zero hours teenagers who work there, and they never complain about making sure everything is clean and has not touched cheese or anything else DS is allergic to. They also give us tons of ketchup whenever we ask for any.

greenbananas Thu 12-Sep-13 22:17:38

Just read back a bit through the thread and am shock at Viking 1 niece!!!

Snog Thu 12-Sep-13 22:19:03

what? macdonalds unreasonable?
breaking newshmm
of course they are unreasibabke on so many levels...
spend your cash elsewhere its a no brainer

HappyYoni Thu 12-Sep-13 22:19:51

It is a bit much really, a grown adult pissing on the floor like that, not sure the situation really warranted that!

usualsuspect Thu 12-Sep-13 22:54:27

I have some vouchers for mcdonalds.

£1.99 for a big Mac and fries.

That's my lunch for tomorrow sorted.

usualsuspect Thu 12-Sep-13 22:55:44

I think its pretty disgusting that someone pissed on the floor tbh.

Snog Its a lighthearted thread about dips

IneedAsockamnesty Thu 12-Sep-13 23:07:54

Yanbu.

I'm still traumatised by root beer being taken away

elcranko Thu 12-Sep-13 23:56:27

I'd be raging if this happened to me.

I need a pot of BBQ and a pot of sweet & sour for alternate chip dipping.

Ajaney Fri 13-Sep-13 00:04:21

Bit late to this but SP should just send her Fly army in. That would teach 'em to mess with MN royalty.

Mandy2003 Fri 13-Sep-13 11:54:39

hugoagogo - there is an upholstery supplies place a few miles from me that is called B&M Latex Supplies!!! I bought some foam rubber from there with a card and had the name emblazoned on my bank statement the next month grin

Viking1 Fri 13-Sep-13 14:29:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GinOnTwoWheels Fri 13-Sep-13 17:54:58

thanks to this thread, I have now identified the mystery sauce that accompanied the McDonalds we ate at Palma airport last week.

DP queued up while I sat down with the luggage and he got me a chicken nuggets meal that came with beer as the drink grin and a sauce that I knew was sweet something from the taste and the name, but I wasn't sure about the rest of it. It was OK, but I would have preferred BBQ, but appararently they didn't give him the choice and just slammed down two pots of sweet curry dip.

5madthings Fri 13-Sep-13 18:03:45

Pissing on the floor is rank.

At our mc donalds you get loads of pots of sauce and can have whatever flavours you want, I get BBQ.

TiggyD Fri 13-Sep-13 18:05:08

I might get myself a bottle of sauce or 2 and stand outside offering 4p a squeeze.

FunLovinBunster Fri 13-Sep-13 18:52:15

BBQ all the way!
The sweet n sour is minging. And even the thought of curry dip makes me boak....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now