Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to ask you to share, inappropriate things that people have messaged you?

(58 Posts)
Ezio Sat 07-Sep-13 16:16:03

I ask because i rather amusingly have just received a message on MN, asking if i need help with my 4 year no sex spell.

This is because i was on a thread in July talking about others dry spells, and then that pops up in my inbox.

So amuse me more for your tales of hmm

IneedAyoniNickname Sun 08-Sep-13 18:23:28

I went on a date with a seemingly lovely guy, he picked me up, paid etc etc. Was a total gentleman.
He text me later that evening saying "you looked so fucking hot tonight, I wanted to rape you" shock

I'm hoping I don't need to say that I never saw him again!.

How could any woman resist!!

The 19 year old he's just left his wife for apparently couldn't. according to the Daily Mail

MulberryHag Sun 08-Sep-13 19:09:10

I once got messaged by a man on eBay about a totally harmless and teacher-like cardigan I was selling. Saying he'd buy it if I threw in some of my underwear. Old and unwashed was ok.
Uuhhh....hmm

Whereisegg Sun 08-Sep-13 19:21:47

I once received a text asking if I was ok.

I didn't recognise the number so replied "sorry, who is this?"

My reply was (something like) "hi sue, it's me from last night.
I just wanted to check you were ok as you didn't seem able to walk very well afterwards"
All ok, apart from he had attatched a picture of his erect penis.

YoniTime Sun 08-Sep-13 19:35:15

Isn't it strange how men like to send photos of their least beautiful bodypart to women? Next time someone sends you a penis picture, ask for a full nude that includes his face. Then post it on the internets wine

Mia4 Sun 08-Sep-13 19:53:41

I once had a watsapp sent to me which was meant for a friend's SO, she sent him it then either got confused or pressed her touch screen too fast and it forwarded the message to her last (before him) contact. It was a very sexy text, I was pretty impressed by the graphic imagery in three sentences. Glad it wasn't a picture.

What was your response OP?

buttermellow Sun 08-Sep-13 20:07:12

"Do you know, the intimacy in our marriage wasn't great either, we didn't live like a married couple, she never wanted to make love, we only had sex a few times. I had needs. I was lonely and rejected."

From my father discussing my mother!

I appreciate that he wanted to talk but I was just 16 and didn't want to imagine my parents unhappy sex life! I never have replied!

squoosh Sun 08-Sep-13 20:12:23

Eeeek butter, that must have been deeply uncomfortable. Legitimate feelings etc, but don't try and discuss them with your daughter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now