Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to not tell my wife....

(104 Posts)
Greavesey Fri 06-Sep-13 09:38:45

I've worked out her username on Mumsnet! [wink[

lifesgreatquestions Sun 08-Sep-13 11:15:47

Ha! I sometimes start to tell my oh something I posted and then stop for this very reason!

Fairenuff Sun 08-Sep-13 11:11:26

His wife knows, though Shelly because they have both been posting under the same name on previous threads. Advanced search will show all you need to know.

ShellyBoobs Sun 08-Sep-13 11:08:42

If a woman had posted that she'd worked out her DH's username on here, there would be post after post laughing with her and thinking up ways to play a prank on him. Or more likely, encouraging her to search through every one if his posts.

But because the op is a man, he's ripped to pieces by some.

Bizarre. If not unexpected.

Minx179 Sat 07-Sep-13 22:31:42

Humm. Just spotted DH on this thread. Just pissed off that he can MN when he's supposed to be working and I can't.

LegoDragon Sat 07-Sep-13 21:32:58

MrDragon. As I am oregnant and tired, I would like some gentle massaging and a box of Thorntons and a tube of Smarties pronto, okay? Thanks.

EasyMark Sat 07-Sep-13 21:11:02

If thats Mr Easy get your ass in bed I want to fuck you silly................

No not my dh wink

Fairenuff Sat 07-Sep-13 19:48:36

But you and your wife have both been posting under this name? Or was that you masquerading as your wife. Or her being you?

Wellwobbly Sat 07-Sep-13 19:10:16

Chotter, arf!

ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmmmmmmm Fri 06-Sep-13 23:04:21

Bugger off, OP, let the women concentrate on advising each other on installing keyloggers on DH's laptop...........grin

Blueberryveryberry Fri 06-Sep-13 21:10:21

If you are my DH, get your ass off the bed and help me with the baby instead wink

If you're my DP, it means you weren't listening to me AGAIN, because I told you who I am on here ages ago :D

BMW6 Fri 06-Sep-13 13:21:24

Jeez, some of these reactions to the OP sound like a fox has got into a chicken coop!!! [squaaark]

Chotter Fri 06-Sep-13 13:12:06

'Not all men are The Enemy.'

New here are you, Wellwobbly? grin

Celadorthepinksequineddragon Fri 06-Sep-13 12:32:46

If you're MrCelador, please pick up some lindt chocolate on your way home - I missed it off the online shop and I don't want you to sulk because you haven't got enough snacks grin.

Breathes sigh of relief that I namechanged recently

eatriskier Fri 06-Sep-13 12:31:54

Mr riskier knows mine, and my previous names.

Wellwobbly Fri 06-Sep-13 12:29:21

That's right, why the hostility? What is wrong with a little banter? Not all men are The Enemy. I'm rather jealous of the lovely exchanges on here to purported H's, and the friendship they show

OnTheBottomWithAWomensWeekly Fri 06-Sep-13 12:25:12

I don't get the nastiness. I think that people forget that this is a PUBLIC forum, everyone can see what you write, its not a private haven.

MammaTJ Fri 06-Sep-13 12:22:40

Just had a phone call from MrsG. Apparently she's worked out mine as well....

I had a feeling she might, just by checking on your profile after reading this.

I think you NC to Cunting Bastard! grin

I am sure you were not actually stalking her, and found out innocently as you said. You have geven her the opportunity to NC, should she so wish after having a nosey first, so you have done the decent thing.

HeffalumpTheFlump Fri 06-Sep-13 11:55:21

Wow some of you must be pretty worried about your dh seeing what you have written about them!! I wouldn't give a flying fart if my dh read all my posts on here, he knows it all because I talk to him! He knows my username, but doesn't use mn. If he was curious I would happily let him see all my waffling interesting posts.

Poor bloke, op you haven't done anything wrong!

Takingbackmonday Fri 06-Sep-13 11:49:49

I found out my ex's, did a little investigative work and saw that he was posting rather weird shit about past sex dreams/experiences. Couldn't read all, made me feel a little ill, but on up side got me over him grin

SoupDragon Fri 06-Sep-13 11:39:41

Interesting how it is "creepy" for a man to see what his DW is doing on the internet but not when a woman stalks her H.

grin

<wonders whether OP will re-emerge as cuntingbastard on MN>

IsItMyArseOrMyElbow Fri 06-Sep-13 11:21:37

Ha ha Mr Arse, if it's you I use 3 different ones!

Mojavewonderer Fri 06-Sep-13 11:21:20

I have actively encouraged my husband & mum to come on here. They don't post unfortunately ;) they just lurk.

CatAmongThePigeons Fri 06-Sep-13 11:21:04

My husband couldn't work out Mumsnet, although I have linked him to the odd post in classics before now.

I like the term cunting bastard, very friendly grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now