To be sat in McDonalds 2 hours after I vowed to eat healthily and lose weight?

(85 Posts)

My will power obviously is super shit. I'm sat here with a double cheese burger and some chips but a drink if Oasis so I'm trying grin

I blame the toddler. He saw McDonalds and asked if we could go. It is dinner time seen as he had breakfast at half 5!

I shall vow to eat healthily and lose weight after this I guess.

Therealamandaclarke Mon 02-Sep-13 19:16:37

signing? Bugger. Gaining.

Manic I would rather smoke! Stated that earlier in the thread grin

I'm a month in with one night of smoking due to drinking a stupid amount so not doing bad

LadyMilfordHaven Mon 02-Sep-13 19:20:53

"KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonalds and then 2 pub meals" IN ONE WEEK? fricking nora

dubstarr73 Mon 02-Sep-13 19:22:40
manicinsomniac Mon 02-Sep-13 19:22:58

oh sorry, SP, missed that. In that case, your will power is very strong. Because smoking is a hell of a lot worse for your health than a bit of extra weight. Good for you, I'm sure you can stretch your strength in the direction of healthy eating soon!

Yes one week due to different things happening.

Dubster Now its in my head grin

Aethelfleda Mon 02-Sep-13 19:35:27

Hey ho, these things happen SP. if you really want to limit the old calories, the easiest thing to do is have an "allowed list" that's within your limits. So if I'm dieting and go to McDs (my three like it as a "treat") then I can choose one of:
Wrap of the day (just the wrap, no chips), big mac, or 9 chicken nuggets.
Drink is coffee, tea or diet coke. No chips apart from a couple pilfered from DS . That rocks in at about 500 calories.

Did any of the McD's clientele hoik your judgey pants?

No one hoiking. They were eating bigger meals than me grin I was enjoying eavesdropping though

LadyMilfordHaven Mon 02-Sep-13 19:53:37

WOW.

Im back on track now the holidays are over.
I keep asking myself if I am really hungry. Often i am not

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now