to think if you order a uniform it should arrive before school starts!!!!

(29 Posts)
scrummummy Mon 02-Sep-13 08:38:15

I ordered school uniforms at the beginning of august as the supplier came into the school. asked how long it will take told about 4/5 days. OK not great as I stupidly thought they might bring the uniform with them to buy but OK. now 4 weeks later it still hasn't arrived. I've emailed several times and tried phoning several times a day all last week no answer. this morning I got an email stating that not everything is ready but will be at school tomorrow when they startangry angry angry
my DDs will need to go back in their summer uniform which isn't the end if the world but as dd1 is moving up to Y3 prep class she wanted to wear her new shirt and tie.angry
so Aibu to think it should have arrived before school actually starts??

Wibblypiglikesbananas Mon 02-Sep-13 12:40:56

Just wondering what would happen if every parent with a late delivery asked this particular company for a discount as the goods weren't delivered when promised? After all, most other large retailers do this. Might make them think...

CruCru Mon 02-Sep-13 12:44:57

Even if you didn't have an Ocado delivery, that would mean the school would only be giving you 45 minutes to schlep there. What if you work? Or have people round? I won't keep harping on but I really think the school itself need to get a few complaints.

MoreThanWords Mon 02-Sep-13 12:53:03

I ordered logoed items in JUNE. JUNE!!!!

And am still waiting for the last item to be delivered .....

scrummummy Mon 02-Sep-13 13:39:23

cru cru I know im currently between contracts. but I'd still need to get a bus dont drive so not possible

June JUNE I'd have hit the roof by now as it was I've reported them to trading standards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now