Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think men's private parts are not a turn on to look at

(76 Posts)
Caramelbutthorn Mon 02-Sep-13 01:02:46

Hi all,

I've signed up to 'plenty of fish'. Aka 'plenty of freaks'.

I was chatting to a guy who seemed nice so we started up chat via text. Anyway out of the blue he sends me a pic of his semi erect bits. shockblush

Aibu to not be at all impressed or turned on by this? Why do guys think girls want to see that? Maybe it's just me.

LessMissAbs Mon 02-Sep-13 11:13:15

I would text back saying, "thanks for totally ruling yourself out

Why would you even bother to reply to someone like that?

EllesAngel Mon 02-Sep-13 11:16:04

I think to a lot of women an erect penis when you weren't thinking about sex has the same meaning as a pile of dirty dishes - something to ignore or attend to before you can get on with the day

gringrin

YANBU Unfortunately it is one of the perils of online dating.

Lazysuzanne Mon 02-Sep-13 11:33:12

the cock picture is sometimes an end in itself
I agree Badtime, he know's he has no chance of pulling but he gets a sexual thrill out of exposing himself to random women, it's the modern day version of the of the flasher in the park

LessMissAbs Mon 02-Sep-13 11:35:12

Yes, that's why I don't think you should honour them with a reply. They get a thrill out of sending women inappropriate pictures. Replying telling them that its inappropriate simply prolongs the thrill.

Lazysuzanne Mon 02-Sep-13 11:38:26

I think you're right LessMiss, any response at all acts as a reward & reinforces the behavior.

Telling him it doesnt work for you just falls on deaf ears, he just thinks 'she responded..she wants it'

PrincessFlirtyPants Mon 02-Sep-13 11:44:28

Writer the robot thing just made me laugh so hard I woke the dog up from her nap. That is hilarious.

SoleSource Mon 02-Sep-13 12:45:19

NO! to penis pics on dat8ing sites.

I do find the 'Gentleman's area' very nice to look at --if shaved-

squoosh Mon 02-Sep-13 12:52:40

What woman gets turned on by an anonymous, disembodied cock? Might as well send me a photo of your nostrils.

I only find a cock sexy when they're attached to a person I find sexy.

Fairenuff Mon 02-Sep-13 14:03:31

Isn't it indecent exposure though? confused

If you were out and about with him and he flashed at you, that would be an arrestable offence wouldn't it.

The fact that it was on your phone shouldn't make a difference, you could have been 'out and about' with friends, or children when you received this picture.

Someone enlighten me please sad

Fairenuff Mon 02-Sep-13 14:05:01

Oooh, x posted there.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

OP if you're not interested any more, why not report him. I would.

MyBaby1day Tue 03-Sep-13 02:18:02

I don't generally but if I love the man then they are o.k.

garlicbargain Tue 03-Sep-13 02:48:16

That is an interesting point, I think. If you'd just started chatting to a man in a pub, say, or the bus queue, and he suddenly whipped his dick out, it'd be reasonable to scream/point & laugh/call for help. I'm unconvinced that doing it via a photo's any better.

Would it be an idea to make a website for online daters to post unsolicited penis pics, along with the owners' mugshots? If this doesn't already exist, shall I start it?

I could call it 'dick-heads' grin

Bluesky2 Tue 03-Sep-13 02:50:13

It's blokes being stupid.

AndAnother Tue 03-Sep-13 03:25:37

How bizarre to send a semi - maybe that was the best he could do.

Not something I'd want to look at normally tbh.

Last time I got a pic (totally out of the blue) I replied "Wow, that looks like a penis...only smaller". He never did it again! grin

Caramelbutthorn Tue 03-Sep-13 18:39:23

How did I respond?

First I said: "it's like a penis only smaller"

Then I said:

Me: "sorry still trying to compose myself".
Him: what do you mean?
Me: laughing at the contents of your pants
Him: oi, that is rude
Me: so is sending a pic of your bits

He then blocked me!!!

Notenjoyinglife Tue 03-Sep-13 18:44:56

Someone did this to my friend and asked for a picture of her pussy in return. She sent him a picture of her tabby cat and deleted him.

Caramelbutthorn Tue 03-Sep-13 18:48:27

The day before he said "do you want to see my willy". I replied saying no thanks and made it clear it wasn't something I was interested in. The next day he sent it whilst we were having a normal conversation.

Lazyjaney Tue 03-Sep-13 19:03:48

Mens privates look like dead plucked roosters, send him a picture of one in return smile

Unless they are standing to attention by my own handiwork I'm not interested.

xxxxmrsxxxx Tue 03-Sep-13 19:06:29

My ex used to send pictures of his to women on a site for swingers. It was a fairly normal size but in the pictures it looked tiny (especially when he had all the hair waxed and had it in a ring)!! Men aren't attractive when naked. I would rather look at a man with sexy pants and a smile smile

One of my mates did this to me. I suggested he stuck googly eyes to it next time to make it look more appealing.

Fairenuff Tue 03-Sep-13 20:18:11

The day before he said "do you want to see my willy". I replied saying no thanks and made it clear it wasn't something I was interested in. The next day he sent it whilst we were having a normal conversation

See, this is why I think it should be reported. Maybe he would think twice next time.

FutureNannyOgg Tue 03-Sep-13 20:43:11

I once read this awesome conversation where a woman had received such a picture, then googled the phone number, found the guy on facebook, and threatened to tell his mum (whose name etc she pulled from FB) that this was how he behaved towards women. The extended conversation was hilarious.

iklboo Tue 03-Sep-13 20:43:47

It always reminds me of turkey giblets.

Caramelbutthorn Wed 04-Sep-13 01:36:25

I can't report it unfortunately as this took place on 'whatsapp' rather than pof & he has deleted his profile (or blocked me).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now