My colleague apparently has never done a poo or even farted while at work.

(131 Posts)
Babybunny88 Wed 28-Aug-13 23:53:54

AIBU to think she's either lying or has had a really sore tummy for the past 8 years? confused

LongEaredOwl Sat 31-Aug-13 22:30:02

I have that app, paid2poo, it's hilarious! grin

ClangerOnaComeDown Sat 31-Aug-13 17:02:57

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I'm not a bashful pooer, I use the toilet for its intended reason and therefore give it a great sense of purpose smile

Although the funniest pooer I know is a friend who was traveling the uk in his van. At one of his stops he ended up pooing in a plastic bag and hanging it from a tree outside his van. He was worried the wildlife might have taken a fancy to it if he left it under his van. Still get the giggles when I see him grin

NuggetofPurestGreen Sat 31-Aug-13 15:03:16

I'm not one of those people who needs to go right now with no warning, that must be a stressful way to live

It isn't really nightowl, personally I think worrying about people hearing or knowing that you poo must be a stressful way to live. Who gives a shit??? grin

nomorecrumbs Fri 30-Aug-13 17:15:11

4 poos a day shock I guess if it's all coming out well, then you just have a remarkable efficient digestive system, selsigfach grin

I love a hot drink in the morning (herbal tea) to get me ready and set up for the day. It's meant to speed up the timing of your movements, apparently.

LimitedEditionLady Fri 30-Aug-13 00:05:55

How can people not poo when their partner is home?they dont have to come with you you know ....grin revelation here

HE KNOWS

he knows you poo.

selsigfach Thu 29-Aug-13 23:54:36

The first thing I do in the morning is have a poo and then, after shower and breakfast, I'll usually have another. Will have an after lunch poo at work, and maybe another in the evening. It's just the way my body works and I reckon it keeps me slim. The thought of keeping poo trapped in your body all day whilst at work makes me feel quite ill.

Damnautocorrect Thu 29-Aug-13 23:47:16

Pennyacrossthehall
We've lived together 5 years.
I cant seem to actually poo when he is home, and he's home. Luckily (for poo purposes!) he works alot!!

HappyYoni Thu 29-Aug-13 23:42:51

Pooh at work! Pooh at work!

<gets placard>

BonaDea Thu 29-Aug-13 23:35:27

I am so surprised by this thread. I knew there were a few people who struggled outside of home but there are so many of you.

Morning is always my poo time and if I'm at work, I'm at work! I clean up after myself so what's the big deal!?

Notcontent Thu 29-Aug-13 23:28:56

Some people are completely mad. We all poo. That's what toilets are for. And unless you are ill poos are not that smelly really.

chirpchirp Thu 29-Aug-13 23:16:23

I like to poo at work as often as possible. Just love the feeling of knowing I'm getting paid for it.

daisychain01 Thu 29-Aug-13 23:04:23

OMG, I'm grossed out with this thread

<rushes off to get room-spray, matches and a fan>

ethelb Thu 29-Aug-13 22:57:19

Capitola that is bitchy and it is the rest of you who have issues.

EndoplasmicReticulum Thu 29-Aug-13 22:38:19

I'm a teacher. I do not fart at work. I can't imagine it would do much for the lesson if the teacher started farting.

I also do not poo, as there is not time. I cannot leave a class to go poo.

xkittyx Thu 29-Aug-13 22:35:35

I heard a colleague have a good poo in the next cubicle today. Am now feeling extra fond of her for not being an uptight weirdo.

squoosh Thu 29-Aug-13 22:33:15

Are the toilets beside your actual desk? Are you watching people squeeze their faeces out whilst you're tapping away on your keyboard?

No, they're in designated shitting zones, y'know, just like they are in our homes.

If I need to shit in work I shit in work.

xkittyx Thu 29-Aug-13 22:32:36

That's really bitchy of you all Capitola.

Capitola Thu 29-Aug-13 22:28:52

I think it's revolting to shit at work because it STINKS! Do it at home! Would people not be embarrassed to take a smelly shit in a cubicle loo with a colleague next to them?

It is not just me - all of my female colleagues feel the same. For some reason, this topic occurs quite regularly because there is one woman on our floor who takes a shit, like clockwork at 10am every day and renders the loos unusable for some time afterwards.

There is a mad rush of women going to the loo just before 10, before the fetid stench descends.

She is notorious for this and is known, rather imaginatively, as 'shits at work'.

WipsGlitter Thu 29-Aug-13 22:06:54

I'm LOLing atbthis thread.

I don't mind pooing in work.

I have an office to myself and caught myself raising a bum cheek to fart today.

MistyB Thu 29-Aug-13 22:02:37

My DS (8) said 'I'm just not the kind of guy who poos at school.' And indeed he is not! I find it endearing and oh so him!

maleview70 Thu 29-Aug-13 22:00:46

Exactly....surely doing a poo is something that everyone does? It is actually weirder that some people find pooing at work weird!

squoosh Thu 29-Aug-13 21:54:23

'I think it's really revolting to poo at work, not including those with IBS blah blah blah.'

Ummmmm, what????? What difference does it make if you poo at home or poo at work? Honestly some people are NUTS.

squoosh Thu 29-Aug-13 21:52:01

You don't poo at the weekends? shock

VitoCorleone Thu 29-Aug-13 21:37:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

VitoCorleone Thu 29-Aug-13 21:37:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now