My colleague apparently has never done a poo or even farted while at work.

(131 Posts)
Babybunny88 Wed 28-Aug-13 23:53:54

AIBU to think she's either lying or has had a really sore tummy for the past 8 years? confused

selsigfach Thu 29-Aug-13 23:54:36

The first thing I do in the morning is have a poo and then, after shower and breakfast, I'll usually have another. Will have an after lunch poo at work, and maybe another in the evening. It's just the way my body works and I reckon it keeps me slim. The thought of keeping poo trapped in your body all day whilst at work makes me feel quite ill.

LimitedEditionLady Fri 30-Aug-13 00:05:55

How can people not poo when their partner is home?they dont have to come with you you know ....grin revelation here

HE KNOWS

he knows you poo.

nomorecrumbs Fri 30-Aug-13 17:15:11

4 poos a day shock I guess if it's all coming out well, then you just have a remarkable efficient digestive system, selsigfach grin

I love a hot drink in the morning (herbal tea) to get me ready and set up for the day. It's meant to speed up the timing of your movements, apparently.

NuggetofPurestGreen Sat 31-Aug-13 15:03:16

I'm not one of those people who needs to go right now with no warning, that must be a stressful way to live

It isn't really nightowl, personally I think worrying about people hearing or knowing that you poo must be a stressful way to live. Who gives a shit??? grin

ClangerOnaComeDown Sat 31-Aug-13 17:02:57

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I'm not a bashful pooer, I use the toilet for its intended reason and therefore give it a great sense of purpose smile

Although the funniest pooer I know is a friend who was traveling the uk in his van. At one of his stops he ended up pooing in a plastic bag and hanging it from a tree outside his van. He was worried the wildlife might have taken a fancy to it if he left it under his van. Still get the giggles when I see him grin

LongEaredOwl Sat 31-Aug-13 22:30:02

I have that app, paid2poo, it's hilarious! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now