Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

That if someone comes to your house with some cakes/scones/biscuit s that they leave them if there are only two left at the end

(76 Posts)
nocluemum Fri 23-Aug-13 19:14:39

And not take the two cakes home at the end of the morning like somebody did at my house this week. Ten people in my house and 2 cakes left at the end and the person took them home..... I would have left them as think that if someone is going to have a load of people at their house the least you can do is leave them a couple of cakes for later. What would you do.....

AmberLeaf Sun 25-Aug-13 09:32:43

Generally if I have taken a bottle of spirit to a party, I don't take it for everyone to drink

To add; because usually it is a 'bring what you're drinking' rather than 'bring a bottle'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now