Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

I have burnt my fanjo and the bikini area in the name of vanity

(29 Posts)
Longhotsoaks Fri 23-Aug-13 15:08:50

just so I could go swimming, what do I do now as its burning and sore.

I wont be going swimming now I guess.

Oh god I did that once years ago with nair/veet, it was absolutely burnt and blistered. You poor thing, I remember the pain (mine was just before my long distance boyfriend came down, talk about crap timing)

You're brave putting sudocrem on it, that stuff stings! I would have put bepanthen on it, that never stings. Forget about swimming, you don't want a tight swimming cossie against your burnt bits. confused

Loobylou123 Fri 23-Aug-13 17:04:46

Ohforduckssake...read your post and instantly squealed and clenched! Ouch!!!

I burnt my lady parts and armpits once, cool flannel made it look and feel a bit better! smile

Seenitall Fri 23-Aug-13 17:45:35

Errm... Do you have net curtains?

Longhotsoaks Fri 23-Aug-13 20:42:45

Ok had a bath and had a look I have open sores the shame of it all bloomin Nair only did it for 5 minutes, had a laugh though at the men thanks for cheering me up .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now