I don't believe a word of it lately.

(196 Posts)
Reality Tue 20-Aug-13 18:51:03

Yup, this again.

I KNOW It's because it's the holidays, mostly, but fuckeroo it's a pile of toss here lately.

Between the wank trolls and the drama llamas, the wannabe novelists and the nasty goading returned bannees, it's Not As Much Fun as usual.

I'm reprting threads (which then get deleted, ah the validation) left right and centre and it's getting a bit boring now.

If you're being a troll, just up your game, eh? You're not clever, you're not even funny, you;re not even really annoying. Just dull and repetitive and obvious.

Either do it better or bore the fuck off.

Ta very much.

BulletProofVestyBunny Tue 20-Aug-13 19:46:00

Hello sleepathon, are you new ?

I pinned a wonderful crochet mouse that I'd love to make for dd's christmas stocking. I can't crochet though, and haven't found any inspiring online advice thus far.

StickEmUp Tue 20-Aug-13 19:47:17

sparklingbrook
grin chips and cheese here! I win!

Reality Tue 20-Aug-13 19:48:15

I had cheesy chips and gravy again.

I must start eating properly next week.

littlemisswise Tue 20-Aug-13 19:48:26

Sparkling I had chips in a bowl. I dunked them in ketchup and ate them with my fingers. I had sparkling water though!

Proper snob, I am!

usualsuspect Tue 20-Aug-13 19:48:35

There are some oddballs about.

I'm torn between wtf? and pissing myself laughing at them.

Garlic potatoes, steak and salad about to go on the table. I'm a snob, aren't I?

<slinks off in the style of Margo Leadbetter>

StickEmUp Tue 20-Aug-13 19:49:13

I joined mn last july so this seems normal to me. Xmas went mental too, if i recall correctly.
I had a lovely conversation over pm about presents. So many ungrateful gitz.

BulletProofVestyBunny Tue 20-Aug-13 19:49:21

I have just fed the children hot dogs for the second time this week and it's only Tuesday

I win.

Aah but for pudding I had a Mr Kipling Mississipi Mud pie. <outsnobs everyone>

AnneUulmelmahay Tue 20-Aug-13 19:49:57

I am dead snobby

We never had tuna pasta bake for supper, oh no, we had fusilli con fish e sweetacornay thank you veh much.

StickEmUp Tue 20-Aug-13 19:49:57

reality gravy wins, mn snob of the year

usualsuspect Tue 20-Aug-13 19:50:07

Blimey sleepathon ,Chillax .

StickEmUp Tue 20-Aug-13 19:50:48

buffy i can see your nose in the air from here!
My mum is margot actually. Shes fucking proud of it too!

Sleepathon Tue 20-Aug-13 19:51:23

Ok I'll do you a deal.

Link me to some posts that you guys are referring to?

LittleEsme Tue 20-Aug-13 19:51:28

Ah I miss all these weird/shite/trolly posts. Either that or I'm thick as a plank. Could anyone kindly point me in the direction of said shite?

Hi usual are you still my friend after my JT webchat thread? I worry about these things.

littlemisswise Tue 20-Aug-13 19:52:56

Actually Sparkling I can out snob you on the pudding front! I had a lemon tart from Britain's Best Bakery! <pokes out tongue>

There was the most bonkers trolly thread today but it has been deleted surprisingly. The OP wasn't the troll, it picked one up on the way.

Ooh get you littlemiss. Posh! grin

usualsuspect Tue 20-Aug-13 19:53:57

Sparkling, I forget what I've posted on some threads. So yes I'm still your mate grin

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 20-Aug-13 19:54:23

Which threads got deleted if I'm allowed to ask? I've read several over the past couple of weeks that have been distinctly sad/dramatic/traumatic

Yay! Do you not remember the Robert Plant picture usual? grin

littlemisswise Tue 20-Aug-13 19:55:26

I get 30% discount Sparkling, DS2 works there. It's not doing my waist line any good!

Passmethecrisps Tue 20-Aug-13 19:55:30

Fish finger sandwiches are the bees knees!

It is a bit odd at the moment but I have I only been a member for about 18 months so I have I only served 2 summer holidays!

I have just read a thread which made me go sad then very quickly hmm which is awful if it is real.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now