To get rid of the children?

(33 Posts)
AtYourCervix Mon 19-Aug-13 15:25:01

They are foul tempered, rude, nasty, noisy, messy, expensive and stressy.

I'm fed up with them. They hate me. I don't like them much. It's high time they went.

AtYourCervix Mon 19-Aug-13 15:52:30

I don't want to hide in my room. The dog isn't allowed up there.

I'm sulking and not talkung to either of them.

Apparently, they leave home eventually.

Although mine is 23 now and shows no sign <sigh>

He's really pleasant now though, if that's any help. Aged 14 to 19 he was beyond vile ...

NoComet Mon 19-Aug-13 16:03:48

Sorry, mine are being nice and entertaining themselves, so I'm afraid you can keep them.

FrogsGoWhat Mon 19-Aug-13 16:19:05

Will they be going back to college/uni/school/work soon? End in sight etc?

AtYourCervix Mon 19-Aug-13 16:22:29

September 5th.

same day I bugger off for a month.

unless they improve significantly I might not come back.

itried Mon 19-Aug-13 16:27:29

Sorry you are having such a hard time, Cervix. Sounds miserable. Can you make them an allowance for food etc and leave them to get on with cooking for themselves? Also discussion needed about keeping their own pits rooms clean and not cluttering, dirtying everywhere else in the house (washing up their own dishes etc or putting them in the dishwasher, taking turns in a rota for hoovering etc). Then, if they do not stick to the rules, let them have only enough food allowance for bread and cheese. Might mean a lock on your fridge. Sorry, don't have any other suggestions.

Hope you can get out and have some time to do stuff you want to do. How about showing them this thread? (then nc of course).

ProudAS Mon 19-Aug-13 23:00:40

"Children of today love luxury, they have no respect for authority, they are tyrants!"

Plato circa 500 BC

FrogsGoWhat Tue 20-Aug-13 15:23:19

Hope you're having a better day today....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now