Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To only just have realised that the direction of the stripes on the candies in Candy Crush dictates which way the fuckers explode

(109 Posts)
Bearbehind Fri 02-Aug-13 21:55:16

Level 133 and I have only just realised that the stripes on the candies tells you which way the little bastards will explode. I thought it was random.

I really need to get a life!

bruffin Sat 03-Aug-13 20:58:25

If they are vertical then you have to move the 4th sweet horizontally to get it in line.
I'm stuck on 153 where you have to get two of the spotted bomb ones lined up. It doesn't have a lot moves either.

CelticPromise Sat 03-Aug-13 21:03:01

I was wondering what happened if you swap two colour bomb things, now I know smile

I got stuck on 65 for flipping ages.

softlysoftly Sat 03-Aug-13 21:05:15

Can you people hear yourselves?!

Stripy jazzle exploding fish eating jelly with lollipop hammers.....

《Shakes head sadly》

Glory be, I've done 65! The sweet relief, new episode started

Hulababy Sat 03-Aug-13 21:06:50

I'm on level 100 and did't know til I read this thread!

pointythings Sat 03-Aug-13 21:15:32

softly how is it any worse than

- people in silly trousers taking a small white ball for a long country walk by way of a stick
- people in silly shorts/skirts whacking a poor defenceless ball at each other with two objects superficially resembling fishing nets
- people in silly all over white cloth body armour poking at each other with long pointy objects until one of them scores 15 points
- people wearing full makeup and sparkly swim suits dancing around mostly under water

etc. etc.

It's a bit of fun. People like talking about their hobbies/pastimes. Why is this a problem for you?

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 03-Aug-13 21:26:21

Stuck on level 361hmm
Anyone got any tips

softlysoftly Sat 03-Aug-13 21:27:20

Omg pointy oversensitive? It was a joke.

plus I would happily poke fun at all the above

fitflopqueen Sat 03-Aug-13 21:57:12

Any tips PLEASE for level 97, stuck for 2 weeks now, and yes hold my hands up am a sad CC addict

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now