Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

THIS IS MY LAST THREAD, I AM FLOUNCING (for a bit probs)

(157 Posts)
Quetzalcoatlus Fri 02-Aug-13 15:39:23

None of you will have a clue who I am as I've just NC'd anyway.

I am bored of this place, BORED I TELL YOU, plus it's so difficult to MN during summer hols.

<tedious sigh>

How does an elephant get down from a tree? He sits on a leaf and waits until Autumn.

Which is when I'll be back, probably.

<dramatic exit>

MardyBra Sat 03-Aug-13 15:37:33

I couldn't flounce over the summer. I love Bridezilla threads too much.

Oblomov Sat 03-Aug-13 18:35:44

I too have found MN to be fuck boring recently. I refresh threads and think, is that it? I can't even find any threads I want to post on.
What the heck is going on?

Caster8 Sat 03-Aug-13 18:42:40

I agree Oblomov. What happens with me though, is just as I am about to ignore MN for 3 days, a thread that I am interested in, keeps me ticking over.

FrancesDeLaTourCoughngIntoABin Sat 03-Aug-13 18:46:13

Why is Helen going?

FrancesDeLaTourCoughngIntoABin Sat 03-Aug-13 18:46:45

Was it me? Have I just been too naughty?

turningvioletviolet Sat 03-Aug-13 18:55:15

I 'left' sometime last year after many along year of being here daily (lurking mostly). Unfortunately only managed to replace one internet addiction with another which was not really the point.

Due to circumstances <mysterious> other stuff has come / is coming to an end and i have found myself drawn back here. Will not allow myself to succumb as before though <strong willed>, oh no, definitely not.

FunLovinBunster Sat 03-Aug-13 19:03:12

At least you will be missed Fenton!
Now, if I flounced, no one would give a shiny shit...

(Even though t'was me who started the Ode to Brian Cox thread, before I changed aliases...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now