Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To be irritated that DS1 has taken the last batteries I was saving for my rabbit?

(52 Posts)
ParvatiTheWitch Tue 30-Jul-13 14:32:36

We spend a fortune on them and I noticed a few left and hey ho, I thought, "I get those later and dust off the old rabbit so DH and I can have some fun". DS1(10) is always popping to the drawer and helping himself to batteries for the x-box controller hmm.

Bloody hell, I can't even have a wank or bring the "third party" into relations now grin. I will have to get some more and hide them. We had thousands last week.

ParvatiTheWitch Sat 03-Aug-13 00:10:25

Dear Heavens above. Thank you, "AsGoodasitGets". I bought an Ultimate "O" and it is the best £40 I have ever spent. I have just had one of the best home alone nights ever. It brings you off so quickly and I don't find it easy to orgasm, I couldn't believe it. I have wanked myself silly and had three big ones. With all the trembling and clenching at the "moment of truth", I won't need to do anymore crunches, I'll have abs of steel. It is fucking intense though.
That thread about elusive orgasm, hmm, they need the Ultimate O. I am still shaking.

ParvatiTheWitch Sat 03-Aug-13 00:12:18

Forgot to say, it plugs into the mains to charge up grin. It doesn't need batteries. Which was the whole point of the thread.
I am not feeling so sour faced anymore.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now