Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think that Bruce Willis is better looking now than he ever has been?

(37 Posts)
LeGavrOrf Tue 23-Jul-13 18:55:06

Bloody Bruce Willis! Look at him here http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2013/07/werq-bruce-willis-in-dolcegabbana-at-the-red-2-premiere.html

He looks better than he did 25 years ago when he was in a white vest, stealing ze detonators from Alan Rickman and shrieking yippee kayay, motherfuckers.

Longdistance Wed 24-Jul-13 04:12:02

I liked him in moonlighting, as a teen. Not too sure about the bald head, he had a nice barnet in moonlighting.

doireallywant3 Wed 24-Jul-13 05:32:23

Like many men, he has ages very well. See also, Robert Downey jr. My fave

Willemdefoeismine Wed 24-Jul-13 05:45:04

I totally agree that he has got better with age, but having read an interview with him in The Times last Saturday, he doesn't exactly sound charming....

NutcrackerFairy Wed 24-Jul-13 08:14:40

The Sky Ad is dire.

It's turned me right off him.

That dweeb girl mouthing "Bruce Willis" and her gormless drooling.

Brucie's "Saving people's lives on a daily basis!!!"

Shudder.

Why did he do it? It makes him look like a Z list celebrity who was desperate for the money.

Not very sexy tbh.

TheRealFellatio Wed 24-Jul-13 08:16:55

My Bruce has always been a fine hunk of a man and he gets better and better with age. I won't hear a word said against him.

LifeofPo Wed 24-Jul-13 08:17:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Salbertina Wed 24-Jul-13 08:18:05

God no! Yabvu grin

DryCounty79 Wed 24-Jul-13 08:55:25

Ooh, Liam Neeson, Gabriel Byrne - yum. Al Pacino also used to be pretty hot, although he's looking a little rough now.

Also, Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October - definitely floats my boat (see what I did there? grin )

maternitart Wed 24-Jul-13 09:00:21

YABU

Have you not SEEN The Last Boy Scout ?

He can rock a white suit though. Fair play.

Bet he's wearing a girdle.

Mrsdavidcaruso Wed 24-Jul-13 09:02:22

Mr David Caruso the red head sex god is looking much better now than he did when playing Horatio- yummy man

melika Wed 24-Jul-13 09:13:53

Would he look so good if he didn't have those veneer teeth?

But yanbu he has that something!

wonderingsoul Wed 24-Jul-13 09:23:15

he was hot in die hard and amrigedon...

i wouldnt say no now though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now