To wonder what on EARTH she sees in him?

(101 Posts)
Sparklysilversequins Tue 23-Jul-13 14:05:42

40 YO Peter Andre and his 23 YO GF are expecting a baby.

She's just finished a degree in medicine and has the world at her feet.

I Just Don't Get It.

TabithaStephens Tue 23-Jul-13 14:06:40

Money? Rippling abs? Celebrity?

CaptainSweatPants Tue 23-Jul-13 14:07:21

A billion threads on this already!

She's in lurve

She's fame hungry & addicted to itv2 reality shows

Who knows?!!

His orange glow hypnotises her

Sparklysilversequins Tue 23-Jul-13 14:08:18

She's GOT money and alongside those rippling --but not quite as rippling as they used to be--abs he is a total twerp!

Sparklysilversequins Tue 23-Jul-13 14:08:58

Where are the threads? I only saw one in sleb twaddle with minimal posts.

Fairylea Tue 23-Jul-13 14:11:13

Well if it doesn't work out she's young enough to go back and have a career in medicine and pick up where she left off! smile

She might be as boring as him, so didn't have many options

EBearhug Tue 23-Jul-13 15:43:17

She's probably got a lot of post-student debt.

Whothefuckfarted Tue 23-Jul-13 15:46:44

Maybe she loves him and he treats her well?

CheeseandPickledOnion Tue 23-Jul-13 15:49:55

Maybe being 40 doesn't mean he's past it!!!

MalcolmTuckersMum Tue 23-Jul-13 15:50:10

What's your actual problem here OP? Ok, you don't fancy him but chances are she won't fancy your partner so that's ok. I can't see how this relationship is really honestly going to cause the actual end of her life so it can't be that. She's just graduated? Well knowledge doesn't have a sell-by date so it's not that.

So really? What's the big deal?

NotYoMomma Tue 23-Jul-13 15:55:03

Peter Andre seems like a nice guy though - you have to do what you have to do, I think he will be in a bit of a zlist trap tbh, its not like he can go get a job at the local now is it?

they seem nice together too

NotYoMomma Tue 23-Jul-13 15:56:01

Peter Andre seems like a nice guy though - you have to do what you have to do, I think he will be in a bit of a zlist trap tbh, its not like he can go get a job at the local now is it?

NotYoMomma Tue 23-Jul-13 15:57:10

digerd Tue 23-Jul-13 15:57:34

When i was 17 I fell madly in love with a 35 year-old - he was soooo manly.

NotYoMomma Tue 23-Jul-13 15:57:35

NotYoMomma Tue 23-Jul-13 15:57:37

WorraLiberty Tue 23-Jul-13 16:04:00

What a weird thing to wonder.

If you know him personally then it's a fair enough question I suppose

But if you don't, then I'm quite sure she'll be 'seeing' things that you don't...because you don't know him.

OwlinaTree Tue 23-Jul-13 16:04:55

You feel very strongly about that, NotYoMomma wink

LadyBryan Tue 23-Jul-13 16:05:19

YABU - you don't know either of them, therefore cannot judge what their relationship is.

Is it the age difference? One of my fave sleb crushes is 70. He's 40 years older than me. He's on my laminated list grin

MalcolmTuckersMum Tue 23-Jul-13 16:08:46

And since her father is a surgeon I'd have thought it unlikely that she's hooked up with Mr Andre as a way of clearing her student debt. Sometimes a lot actually the mealymouthed stuff that gets said here leaves me shock

dontwannasaywho Tue 23-Jul-13 16:17:55

I agree with you Op but Pete seem's to have a lot of fan's.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is ho looks's old enough to be her Father.

And he is too smarmy for my liking but a lot of people think he's the bee's knee's but such is life!

dontwannasaywho Tue 23-Jul-13 16:19:19

he that should be

MalcolmTuckersMum Tue 23-Jul-13 16:22:05

That quite some apostrophe abuse you've got going on there dontwanna - way to go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now