AIBU to not give a monkeys about royal baby

(177 Posts)
glamourousgranny42 Mon 22-Jul-13 10:17:23

Thats it really. A wealthy woman who has married into a wealthy family who takes even more money from hard working people is having a baby. So fucking what! I cant understand why people cow tow to a group of people who are unelected and have no admirable qualities at all. Before you tell me how much money they bring in - imagine the increase in tourism if we could actually get into the properties that we own once we kick them out.

quesadilla Mon 22-Jul-13 10:43:19

YANBU but not sure why you would bother posting on something you don't care about. Like it or not its going to make headlines and people will care so just keep a dignified silence as there's nowt to be done about it.

Noone can help who they are born to, poor mite that's how I feel about PA's children grin

<fist bumps> Usual

I don't think it's on to tell people to fuck off just because they hold a different opinion to your own either, second thread that's happened on, for the same subject.
MN is going crazy.

melika Mon 22-Jul-13 10:44:18

Well, we all know it will go swimmingly, being as she is in the best hospital in the uk and nothing bad will happen unlike some poor women in labour today who may not get the same result, due to lack of midwives, doctors and facilities, with the NHS on its knees. (and take a deep breath, Melika!)

FreudiansSlipper Mon 22-Jul-13 10:44:19

LastTangoInDevonshire do you not know what AIBU is about hmm

there are plenty of threads on here where those who like to feel involved with this family can get excited others want to question what is the need for us all to pretend it is that important to us

HeySoulSister Mon 22-Jul-13 10:44:42

First thread I saw when I logged on.... So she's in labour then?

The royal palaces would soon lose value and interest with no royal family!

aftermay Mon 22-Jul-13 10:44:48

I'm with you, OP. I saw a pathetic front page on some magazine of other about an imagined royal baby. How desperate is that?

I'm interested. It's the first bit of work this lazy article has ever had to do in her life so definitely worth tuning in for.

TheHandbagOfGlory Mon 22-Jul-13 10:47:05

But SP the father who loves his children the most in the entire world is having another baby, that's something to celebrate grin He would announce it today hmm

Tittypulumpcious Mon 22-Jul-13 10:47:50

Peter Andres gf is pregnant??! No! Although I am happily married I wouldn't say no to some Andre loving!

Here op crown grin

LastTangoInDevonshire Mon 22-Jul-13 10:49:58

I jumped in on this thread exactly the same way as 'royal haters' jump in on threads supporting them. I'm entitled to my opinion on whatever thread I join !

ZingWidge Mon 22-Jul-13 10:50:29

yes...no...hmm?

melika Mon 22-Jul-13 10:50:35

I thought Peter Andres GF has just qualified as a doctor, bad timing maybe. (Did watch his programme once by accident)

squoosh Mon 22-Jul-13 10:53:37

YANBU.

Wish Kate all the best and the baby health and happiness but I'm DREADING the months of (baby) blanket coverage that is to come.

Dress your baby like Royal Magic Baby
Buy the same pram as Royal Magic Baby
Give your kid the same name as Royal Magic Baby
Has Kate lost weight she put on with Royal Magic Baby
Hurrah Kate is still pretty even after having Royal Magic Baby
William really loves Royal Magic Baby
Harry is a doting uncle to Royal Magic Baby
Buy your commemorative Royal Magic Baby teapot

I'm with the OP, Kim and Usual.

Woman at full term goes into labour. Sources suggest baby may be either a boy or a girl.

Anyone who wants to gush about it, there are about 6000 threads for that already. Let us have one for whinging grin

squoosh Mon 22-Jul-13 10:55:34

WAIT! THE WORLD'S BEST DAD ™ HAS BLESSED ANOTHER WOMB WITH HIS ORANGE SPERM?

Now that is truly worth celebrating.

Squoosh Do you think the creepy pretend babies will have royal baby version?

Its not like I'm a royal hater, I simply just don't care.

Squoosh you missed

Look how quickly kate is thin again after having Royal Magic Baby

TheHandbagOfGlory Mon 22-Jul-13 10:58:04

Squoosh he has indeed, it's probably the size of a tangerine now, or a satsuma.

meddie Mon 22-Jul-13 10:58:21

Squoosh. Exactly. Im not overly interested in the baby. Hope delivery goes ok. But i am dreading the weeks and weeks of inane baby articles, pushing genuine news out of the headlines.

GobblersKnob Mon 22-Jul-13 10:58:23

The Andre is upduffed?

Wow, I bet he is going to really, really, REALLY, love his new kid, (while continuing to really love the ones he has obviously).

Op, you are free to give/not give a monkeys about anything you wish, so YANBU. Thanks for starting a thread about it, always good to have an insight into a fellow mntter's mind, on a slow news Monday, after all there is not much else happening today......

squoosh Mon 22-Jul-13 10:58:40

Oh yes, Grazia magazine will be on Kate's Weight Watch since two hours ago I'd say.

Doh, no you didnt! grin <facepalm>

"Follow the new grass and lemon pledge diet that helped kate lose her baby weight in 7 minutes"

There are like 50 million threads all about this woman pushing a baby out of her fanjo. I hope you all do this when KP has her child.

After all she is in the public eye and is also pregnant like KT

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now