Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

..to go a bit swoony over my A&E doctor?

(26 Posts)
AndDreamOfSleep Mon 15-Jul-13 14:12:22

I had to go to the hospital (with what turned out to be a minor issue) and found myself gazing into this handsome young doctors lovely green eyes while he examined mine. I nearly swooned when he listened to my heart and tested my reflexes smile

I have in the last year or so found myself daydreaming about one or two men who have crossed my path. I had a lovely crush on our gorgeous choir-leader which made singing even more fun than usual!

Is this type of thing common in women of my age, nearly 40? I would never even think of acting on any of these feelings and i am very happily married to a wonderful DH, it's just a little schoolgirl type crush that puts an extra spring in my step.

Anyone else feel the same sometimes?

AndDreamOfSleep Tue 16-Jul-13 17:11:00

grin so glad i am not alone in my crush!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now