to apply for the next apprentice series?

(17 Posts)
jollyjester Wed 10-Jul-13 22:44:56

Who can take 6months out of their life with the possibility of nothing at the end of it?!

Don't these people have existing a businesses to run, bills to pay, families etc or have I just got a mega sensible head?

I've such a good idea but DH would run out of clean socks if I got on it! grin

decaffwithcream Wed 10-Jul-13 22:20:46

DO YOU ALWAYS GIVE 120 PER CENT?

MrsPatrickDempsey Wed 10-Jul-13 22:12:48

Yanbu but only if your eyebrows are up to it! There really have been some serious ones this series. Oh and they mustn't match your hair colour!

LEMisdisappointed Wed 10-Jul-13 22:06:32

Im too much of a minger

CatsAndTheirPizza Wed 10-Jul-13 22:03:44

YANBU so long as you never want to work again ...

kim147 Wed 10-Jul-13 22:01:51

I couldn't do it. I need more than 1/2 hour to get ready in the morning.
Plus I'm quite good at maths.

I also wear sensible primary teacher like clothes.

pigletmania Wed 10-Jul-13 21:59:35

God no, I most certainly would not want to work for that arse, and hate his sidekick Claude, he s just rude as he is

Turniptwirl Wed 10-Jul-13 21:57:55

This series has been so full of twats I think they filter out the actual decent human beings in the selection process! Plus you have to be thin, pretty and a snappy dresser (not saying you aren't op btw) which IME have no bearing on how good you are

andadietcoke Wed 10-Jul-13 21:54:43

I applied for it many series ago and got an interview. They sent me a form to fill in and bring with me. That form was designed to make you sound like an utter twat and I suspect is responsible for a lot of the sound bites they use about things candidates have said about themselves. And if you didn't make yourself sound like a complete twat you wouldn't be interesting enough to get through to it. I didn't want to write crap to sound interesting and then have it turn up in the tabloids at a later point so didn't show up for the interview.

SweetHoneyBeeeeee Wed 10-Jul-13 21:53:48

Can't*

SweetHoneyBeeeeee Wed 10-Jul-13 21:53:31

Oh yeah, that's the other thing, I dress appallingly, have patchy make up and came be arsed to do my hair most days...sounding attractive, aren't I?

AtYourCervix Wed 10-Jul-13 21:51:21

I don't think I'm much of a twat. Mostly.

I don't wear heels though.

WildlingPrincess Wed 10-Jul-13 21:48:38

As long as you don't turn into a Katie Hopkins style twat, I say go for it!

SweetHoneyBeeeeee Wed 10-Jul-13 21:48:34

Also tell me your idea (promise not to steal it wink )

SweetHoneyBeeeeee Wed 10-Jul-13 21:48:02

Ha, I always think about this...but

1. I don't think I am enough of an arsehole, and

2. I make a good show of being confident but I am actually not and I would definitely cry if someone was horrid to me sad

AtYourCervix Wed 10-Jul-13 21:46:21

And I can't do sums.

Apart from that I'd be so good.

And my bizniz idea is a cracker.

AtYourCervix Wed 10-Jul-13 21:44:02

I have a chuffingly great idea. Really bloody good.

But I might cry at various points.

Should I?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now