Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Traffic mastubaters

(101 Posts)
lollylaughs Tue 09-Jul-13 16:02:35

Really, is it just me?? Twice now in one year I've been subjected to seeing men masturbating - at a red traffic light, and now one in a traffic jam...

I have a big car so I am higher up then them so just happened to glance down and yep, there he was - having a good old tug!! Well this one seem no worse for wear and was just getting stuck in there, the previous one was looking at me while doing it - ughhhhh.

First time I was so flabbergasted I didn't think to take the registration number, and this time I couldn't see it. -- I was too busy concentrating on how to get the hell out of there-- I didn't even realize at first but when I saw the arm movement and he moved his car closer to mine I saw him.

Some people are just sick! What if dd had been with me in the car!

Every day is a learning day...

HairyGrotter Tue 09-Jul-13 16:25:31

I've heard of this happening from several people but I've yet to witness the horror. There really is a time and place for a wank and driving isn't one of them! How can they concentrate on either task ha

mignonette Tue 09-Jul-13 16:25:57

I know a psychiatrist that I work with who has the lovely hobby of wanking as he drives along. He's not particularly ashamed of it either.

TheFuzz Tue 09-Jul-13 16:26:54

Never seen it

Preciousbane Tue 09-Jul-13 16:27:34

Surely that's driving without due care and attention?

As a cyclist I see a lot of rubbish driving and have been known to mutter 'wanker' a lot under my breath as cars pass. Who knew? Turns out I was absolutely right!

CrispyHedgeHog Tue 09-Jul-13 16:31:12

haha.. went to open this thread and on the active convo list was as follows

Am I being unreasonable?

Traffic mastubaters

Property/DIY

White goods included?

made me grin - or am I the only mucky minded bugger round these parts?

EatingAllTheCrumpets Tue 09-Jul-13 16:53:08

I've seen men do this twice, once I was with my mum and he asked if we wanted a go [shocked] my poor mum was devastated by it
I did see a women in a convertible having a crafty fiddle last summer, I think I was more shocked at that to be honest!

Ezio Tue 09-Jul-13 16:56:02

You gotta wonder, are their sex drives so insane they cant wait?

Oh I've never seen that. It's hilarious. Surely illegal though?

Unless of course young people see it then it's disgusting grin

ImNotBloody14 Tue 09-Jul-13 16:58:07

next time take a photo on your phone and make sure they see you doing it. oh and laugh also. hysterically as if thinking of how much your friends will laugh when they see it.

ImNotBloody14 Tue 09-Jul-13 16:59:29

no actually- don't take a photo. just pretend to. unless you want proof for the police. get their reg number too in that case.

ShatnersBassoon Tue 09-Jul-13 17:03:02

meganorks the exact same thing happened to me. I wonder if we were on the same coach!

Leverette Tue 09-Jul-13 17:12:03

Also saw this from a coach in Paris grin

Would have been around 1988

OTTMummA Tue 09-Jul-13 17:14:36

2 things I have learnt today, babies need wigs and men can multi task grin

HeffalumpTheFlump Tue 09-Jul-13 17:17:52

Anyone seen the video where all the office workers can see a bloke having a wank in his parked car? One of them goes down and stands by the car waving up at his colleagues. The guy realises and drives off. So funny!! At least he was parked up though!

FreudiansSlipper Tue 09-Jul-13 17:19:03

i have walked past parked cars and seen this. i went to an all girls high school quite a few men felt the need to do this

phantomnamechanger Tue 09-Jul-13 17:24:40

surely there comes a point when they are in danger of , erm, losing control of their vehicle ??

<sniggers at own wit>
<apologises and sneaks off>

Ezio Tue 09-Jul-13 17:29:01

Freud, where they parked outside the school perving, thats just sick and creepy.

FreudiansSlipper Tue 09-Jul-13 17:37:21

yes and saw other men walking past who somehow managed to forget to tuck their cock in their trousers hmm it was not an everyday occurrence thankfully. school of a 1000 teenage girls unfortunately attracted many perverts from across south london

one couple parked outside the primary school and had sex (van was rocking...)

Ezio Tue 09-Jul-13 17:40:00

There is something seriously wrong with some people.

I've never seen this.

A coach load of us from school did get mooned by someone (passenger!) in a white van on the motorway though.

imawigglyworm Tue 09-Jul-13 17:48:32

There was a story in the newspaper recently (can't remember if it was local or national) about a bloke who got done for wanking while driving as there was a mother and daughter in the car next to him who took his reg and reported him, but supposingly he had a bladder problem and often has to pee whilst he's driving hmm I'm sure he was let off for it!

FruminousBandersnatch Tue 09-Jul-13 18:00:05

Re: the pervs outside the school. I used to work in an all girls' high school in South Korea and you used to see a lot of wankers loitering outside. They were called 'Burberry men' because of their coats.

It was so normal that it was considered good luck to see a Burberry Man on the day of your exam!

sofadahl Tue 09-Jul-13 18:01:11

I saw a bloke pleasuring himself driving down the motorway.... He was wearing a long skirt too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now