To remind you that if you're going to DTD on a Sunday afternoon

(32 Posts)
babybearsmummy Mon 08-Jul-13 09:44:52

To close your windows XD

Went for a walk yesterday afternoon and on the way back we walked past a house, windows wide open and.... Well, I'll leave that to your imagination blush

Calabria Tue 09-Jul-13 09:00:28

Also when DTD at dusk in a room with picture windows it's a good idea not have the light on. We giggled the rest of the way home from our walk. And when I walk past that house now and see someone outside I can't look at them blushgrin

OhMerGerd Tue 09-Jul-13 08:12:51

Walk of shame. When very young and very frisky OH and I were overcome with passion on a country walk. Hadn't seen a sole for miles. Imagine my surprise at opening eyes during a critical moment to see a mans size 11 shoe stepping over us!!!! And on he went without a glance backwards though I swear he was giggling/smirking. So traumatised that curtains/ windows/ doors & Furniture creaks hurriedly checked locked or eliminated before any action takes place ... And al fresco has been off the menu ever since.

SirBoobAlot Mon 08-Jul-13 23:10:39

We left the windows open by mistake yesterday. Thankfully not next to a corn field.

twinklestar2 Mon 08-Jul-13 23:07:31

Way too hot to Dtd in my opinion!

HoneyDragon Mon 08-Jul-13 23:04:31

I don't shut the window. I stay very quiet. grin

fuzzpig Mon 08-Jul-13 23:00:13

I am hoping assuming Living means the park next to her house? Not that she was just sitting on a bench next to them grin

buildingmycorestrength Mon 08-Jul-13 13:09:22

living

shock shock shock

In the park next to you?!?!

Sallyingforth Mon 08-Jul-13 13:07:35

Well I think you are entirely BU to be looking in their window. It's their business what they do in their own house and in this weather you need to keep cool while DTD. I got pounced on on the back patio

Groovee Mon 08-Jul-13 12:51:47

Awww I thought you were at DownTown Disney in Orlando

FoofFighter Mon 08-Jul-13 12:51:03

I was on the way to Liverpool LS once on the train and the line backs onto lots of houses, saw a couple at it starkers spreadeagled over the dining table in the conservatory with the lights on, on a dark evening grin

Joolsy Mon 08-Jul-13 12:48:06

Can't blame them for leaving the window open - we did yesterday as it was so bloody hot!

livinginwonderland Mon 08-Jul-13 12:42:21

A couple had sex next to me and DP in the park yesterday!

Wallison Mon 08-Jul-13 12:34:01

What were they thinking? They would have missed Wimbledon and EVERYTHING.

libertine73 Mon 08-Jul-13 12:29:12

this couple used to live in a flat opposite a very busy pub, they did it against the window!! On a saturday night shock

ChocHobNob Mon 08-Jul-13 12:26:06

What shocks me the most is that anyone was DTD yesterday! It was way too hot and sweaty without any of that business going on. grin

McNewPants2013 Mon 08-Jul-13 12:16:00

When ever the mood takes you smile I sometimes forget to close the window.

We used to DTD on the sofa with the curtains open, people shouldn't nosy in other people's windows.
TBF we lived in the country with not many passers by.

YouTheCat Mon 08-Jul-13 12:08:56

I am of course kidding. The curtains do get shut as I really wouldn't want to become a point of interest for the people on the 38 bus. grin

shock at the filming though!

Whojamaflip Mon 08-Jul-13 12:07:06

I remember several years ago on holiday walking down a deserted road in the middle of a very naice country village - heard these noises through a tall beach hedge. Naturally glanced that direction to see a couple dtd on the patio on the other side.

That was OK - it was the fact that there was a third person filming it that made us go shock. grin

fuzzpig Mon 08-Jul-13 12:06:06

Oh my, a budding exhibitionist eh? shock grin

babybearsmummy Mon 08-Jul-13 12:01:08

Just the audio thankfully (?????) while we shuffled ran past. O.h thought it was hilarious and has a 'fantastic' idea that we should leave the windows open from now on... Errrr NO!

YouTheCat Mon 08-Jul-13 11:18:43

Really? Wondering whether I've shut the windows is the last thing on my mind. Sometimes I even shut the curtains. grin

Fakebook Mon 08-Jul-13 11:08:36

Did you get the audio or the visual? Or both?

I don't understand how people have such spontaneous sex that they forget to shut the windows. It's the first thing I think of!

ParadiseChick Mon 08-Jul-13 11:02:36

grin

beth27123 Mon 08-Jul-13 11:01:40

Oh good it wasn't us. I hope...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now